Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying a Car
Last year we went to the local Honda dealership to buy Miss Brenda a new car.  She as always was in charge of all decision making, but had ordered me to be prepared with research and pricing information.  As we went through the "dance" of looking and negotiating, she was clearly the person in charge and I was there to supplement with information when she asked for it.  It was very obvious who was the boss.  Yet, the salesman kept looking at me for a decision!   I was in male clothing, but wearing my panties underneath as normal.  She fiinally got upset with him, slapped the desk and asked him if he really wanted to sell a car today.  Startled, he stammered "yes" and looked at me again, and saw me cowering.  In a softer tone, she told him to quit looking to me because "sissies don't make my decisions for me and he is not a man.   I am in charge here!"   She got up, ordered me to stand and we left!  Went to another dealership and bought a car from a female sales person.
(11-11-2017, 06:15 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Last year we went to the local Honda dealership to buy Miss Brenda a new car.  She as always was in charge of all decision making, but had ordered me to be prepared with research and pricing information.  As we went through the "dance" of looking and negotiating, she was clearly the person in charge and I was there to supplement with information when she asked for it.  It was very obvious who was the boss.  Yet, the salesman kept looking at me for a decision!   I was in male clothing, but wearing my panties underneath as normal.  She fiinally got upset with him, slapped the desk and asked him if he really wanted to sell a car today.  Startled, he stammered "yes" and looked at me again, and saw me cowering.  In a softer tone, she told him to quit looking to me because "sissies don't make my decisions for me and he is not a man.   I am in charge here!"   She got up, ordered me to stand and we left!  Went to another dealership and bought a car from a female sales person.

Love it, Miss Brenda did the right thing. FU to the male sales person, glad you got to purchase a car from a female instead. I bet you were close to wetting your panties when your outed as a sissy.

RF
"I am in charge here!"
Yes. Women in charge, the leader, the decision maker. And men as the submissive, obedient, supportive partner.
My wife is in charge of the finances in our home, so my involvement in buying a new car has been nil for many years now. When she wants / needs a new car, she goes and buys one. I don’t see the car until the deal is done and she drives it home. Which is fine by me - she is a much better negotiator, and I find the process to be quite intimidating.
(11-13-2017, 09:01 AM)SissyPamela Wrote: My wife is in charge of the finances in our home, so my involvement in buying a new car has been nil for many years now. When she wants / needs a new car, she goes and buys one. I don’t see the car until the deal is done and she drives it home. Which is fine by me - she is a much better negotiator, and I find the process to be quite intimidating.

My wife makes all the decisions for us
My Mistress has never referred to me as a sissy in public but She has contradicted and interrupted me publicly in various settings over the years making it obvious She is the decision maker. If She were to ever call me a sissy in front of others I'd be looking for a hole to crawl into.
(11-13-2017, 03:50 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: My Mistress has never referred to me as a sissy in public but She has contradicted and interrupted me publicly in various settings over the years making it obvious She is the decision maker. If She were to ever call me a sissy in front of others I'd be looking for a hole to crawl into.

Awesome and this is why you are a well trained sissy. Your wife doesn't even need to threaten this and no doubt you are submissive and eager to please her so she never does.

RF
(11-14-2017, 03:20 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 03:50 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: My Mistress has never referred to me as a sissy in public but She has contradicted and interrupted me publicly in various settings over the years making it obvious She is the decision maker. If She were to ever call me a sissy in front of others I'd be looking for a hole to crawl into.

Awesome and this is why you are a well trained sissy. Your wife doesn't even need to threaten this and no doubt you are submissive and eager to please her so she never does.

RF

Being submissive and eager to please is not only about the fear of being called a sissy in public. The desire to please also comes from the playful tease that there might be something girly for me as a reward for good behaviour. It's a bit like a revolving door, be a good sissy and I might get something pretty that encourages me to be a sissy. If that means by your standards I am well trained I am very pleased you think so Ms Chris.
(11-12-2017, 02:07 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 06:15 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Last year we went to the local Honda dealership to buy Miss Brenda a new car.  She as always was in charge of all decision making, but had ordered me to be prepared with research and pricing information.  As we went through the "dance" of looking and negotiating, she was clearly the person in charge and I was there to supplement with information when she asked for it.  It was very obvious who was the boss.  Yet, the salesman kept looking at me for a decision!   I was in male clothing, but wearing my panties underneath as normal.  She fiinally got upset with him, slapped the desk and asked him if he really wanted to sell a car today.  Startled, he stammered "yes" and looked at me again, and saw me cowering.  In a softer tone, she told him to quit looking to me because "sissies don't make my decisions for me and he is not a man.   I am in charge here!"   She got up, ordered me to stand and we left!  Went to another dealership and bought a car from a female sales person.

Love it, Miss Brenda did the right thing. FU to the male sales person, glad you got to purchase a car from a female instead. I bet you were close to wetting your panties when your outed as a sissy.

RF
I was indeed embarrassed, but in another way felt very proud that she stood up to him and showed why I was a sissy to her and under her protection.   He knew that he had messed with the wrong woman!  If she had the time and wanted to make the effort, he and I would have been in matching panties when she was finished.