Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choice
My mother gave me plenty of choice when I grew up.  I could wear either a skirt or dress.  She gave me this freedom.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I too was very fortunate that my mother (and in particular my Nana) let me make many clothing choices, and I naturally gravitated (and explored) toward feminine and frilly things - and they helped me embrace my true sissy self. As for the dress in that picture - absolutely adorable! I wish I had that to wear today.‚̧ԳŹ
(11-11-2017, 02:20 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: My mother gave me plenty of choice when I grew up.  I could wear either a skirt or dress.  She gave me this freedom.

Since boys brains develop more slowly than girls it makes sense to limited the choices, keep it simple do you want to wear the green or yellow dress today?
(11-11-2017, 05:55 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 02:20 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: My mother gave me plenty of choice when I grew up.  I could wear either a skirt or dress.  She gave me this freedom.

Since boys brains develop more slowly than girls it makes sense to limited the choices, keep it simple do you want to wear the green or yellow dress today?

Oh MZ CHRIS.... are You sure that would be feasible?  Undecided It may be too difficult for us males. Huh  From what i've heard most of us as young boys don't usually learn our colors until our mid-teens! Undecided

Sad  Next You Women will be expecting us to learn MATH? Confused
My mother sometimes gave me a choice about which dress or skirt I was to be put into, and which panties I was to wear.

Forcing me to choose between the "frilly pink panties" or the "pretty white ones with rosebuds on them" and then either "this lovely red velvet dress" or "this little pink and white skirt" was so humiliating. And if I complained about the way I was dressed later, not only would I often get my bottom smacked, but I'd be told "Well you chose your outfit!"
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart