Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shiny satin ribbons
Hi everyone,

If there is one thing that I like as a Sissy, it is wearing ribbons in my hair. (Or rather wig, as I have a receding hairline). When I used to visit 'Auntie', after dressing me in my girl's clothes and making me don a wig, she would put a pink satin ribbon in it, tying it into a bow. (As I was taller than her, I had to bend down so that she could do it). I felt totally humiliated, but also thrilled by this.

When I was much younger, there was one occasion when my hair was getting a bit too long. A haircut was overdue. My elder sister teased me about this, and joked that maybe I should be made to wear a ribbon. I of course, protested, although sadly she never carried out her threat.

It is not just hair-ribbons tied into pretty bows that I enjoy - I also like satin ribbons tied into bows around the necks of pretty dresses and frilly blouses. Satin sashes are also another favourite.

So what are my favourite colours for satin ribbons and sashes? - well, pink (obviously), and pale blue and a darker electric blue. What is your favourite colour?

When I have a ribbon tied into my wig, I feel very 'girly' and humiliated, especially if it is carried out by a dominant female. But then again, that's how it should be. Smile
yes yes yes yes!!! I couldn't agree more!!!

it's my favorite thing in the world.

On me or on a domme, and then she points to them making me kiss her bows.

(11-10-2017, 02:31 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone,

If there is one thing that I like as a Sissy, it is wearing ribbons in my hair. (Or rather wig, as I have a receding hairline). When I used to visit 'Auntie', after dressing me in my girl's clothes and making me don a wig, she would put a pink satin ribbon in it, tying it into a bow. (As I was taller than her, I had to bend down so that she could do it). I felt totally humiliated, but also thrilled by this.

When I was much younger, there was one occasion when my hair was getting a bit too long. A haircut was overdue. My elder sister teased me about this, and joked that maybe I should be made to wear a ribbon. I of course, protested, although sadly she never carried out her threat.

It is not just hair-ribbons tied into pretty bows that I enjoy - I also like satin ribbons tied into bows around the necks of pretty dresses and frilly blouses. Satin sashes are also another favourite.

So what are my favourite colours for satin ribbons and sashes? - well, pink (obviously), and pale blue and a darker electric blue. What is your favourite colour?

When I have a ribbon tied into my wig, I feel very 'girly' and humiliated, especially if it is carried out by a dominant female. But then again, that's how it should be. Smile
Oh yessy, huge pink satin hair ribbons for the sissy! My Halloween pumpkin pink satin sissy, complete with hair ribbons.
XX
Sissy Leslie, What a wonderful post! It's all a dream now but I have craved ribbons in my hair all my life. Whether in my softly permed curls or pigtails or a cute high pony, the ribbon would signify "you're a girly girl now." If only my wife had embraced ribbons for hair play...

But at least I was fortunate to be set in curlers.

Thank you!
I enjoy experimenting with various "looks" by playing with combs, clips, bands in my hair.
Wow, this brings back some memories of the first time Mother put ribbons in my hair. I can still remember wearing my new dress and preparing to go to church for the first time as a newly minted girl after having been " in the closet" at home and my aunt's house for a few months. I sulked and was uncooperative as she tied that pink ribbon into my short hair. She had trouble not only because of me being uncooperative, but also because my hair was fairly short. It had grown out in those couple of months, but still only reaching to the middle of my ears. I hated that ribbon, but after a few compliments, I began to look forward to it.
(11-11-2017, 05:50 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Wow, this brings back some memories of the first time Mother put ribbons in my hair.  I can still remember wearing my new dress and preparing to go to church for the first time as a newly minted girl after having been " in the closet" at home and my aunt's house for a few months.  I sulked and was uncooperative as she tied that pink ribbon into my short hair.  She had trouble not only because of me being uncooperative, but also because my hair was fairly short.  It had grown out in those couple of months, but still only reaching to the middle of my ears.  I hated that ribbon, but after a few compliments, I began to look forward to it.

I agree dlittle6, this does bring back some memories.

I can remember a little girl, over forty years ago having a tantrum because she did not want ribbons put in her hair. Whenever they were put in, I always pulled them out quickly. I always wanted to have my hair loose when I was little.

Nowadays I have something of a hair accessory 'fetish', and have a large collection of bands, scruncies, claws, clips and slides.

How we change as we grow older.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(11-12-2017, 04:44 PM)Yvette-Louise wrote Wrote: How we change as we grow older.

Yes, from a strong-willed rebel to a strong-willed disciplinarian! Big Grin 

Your admiring and obedient servant,

micheleFFS
(11-10-2017, 03:17 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 02:31 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone,

Oh yessy, huge pink satin hair ribbons for the sissy! My Halloween pumpkin pink satin sissy, complete with hair ribbons.
XX
 x
And some more pink satin hair ribbons.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nancy Edwina's hair is to short for her to have a ponytail, bunches or pigtails but suitably unfashionable hair clips and Alice bands help her frumpy schoolgirl uniform.