Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Future of men
(11-08-2017, 11:33 AM)Andrea F. Wrote: I do believe the future of men needs to be feminine. Men have shown that they cannot handle power well. Very ego filled and macho. Certainly not good qualities in todays society. Society needs to become much more feminine and teach males not to fight, be aggressive, and being terrible at treating women very poorly. As a sissy cd, I do wish to tame males from an early age. Starting them off in silken bliss as early as possible and head off the macho and masculine behaviors. They must be taught to respect women and women are superior.  Males create wars, greed, and being mean to others. As the sissy reaches puberty, he needs to embrace the silken fabrics much more and made to wear them every day. It will affect how he thinks about his life. He can't be aggressive when dressed in silken bliss and made to shave his body as he get older by his mistress. She needs to control his thoughts and how he carries himself. Always wearing panties and made to wear a silky nightie to bed each and every night. Being in a bra with breast forms will also help him a lot. Painting his toe nails a nice feminine color would also help a lot. He would have a large assortment of silky lingerie in his drawers and closets. Also he would be using feminine soaps and deodorants too. This will help with his feminization.  He would not be allowed to be engaged in any violent behavior. No more beer or watching contact sports that encourage violence. He needs to watch gymnastics and swimming. As a sissy myself, I feel it is in societies best interests to rid the world of macho and masculine behaviors. They prey on women and demean them terribly. Without women, we would not be here. So why would we treat them so poorly. I do hope women do rise up and take over the world putting men in their place. Men need to serve women, not the other way around. Male sexual abuse of women must stop now. Any male that is accused of such heinous crimes needs to be castrated. It will teach him a permanent lesson.

This interests me greatly. I do believe women are the future and femininity is superior. What is natural in girls and women must be artificially  inflated in boys so that ultra femininity is our default.
(05-23-2018, 11:34 PM)summersalmostgone Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 11:33 AM)Andrea F. Wrote: I do believe the future of men needs to be feminine. Men have shown that they cannot handle power well. Very ego filled and macho. Certainly not good qualities in todays society. Society needs to become much more feminine and teach males not to fight, be aggressive, and being terrible at treating women very poorly. As a sissy cd, I do wish to tame males from an early age. Starting them off in silken bliss as early as possible and head off the macho and masculine behaviors. They must be taught to respect women and women are superior.  Males create wars, greed, and being mean to others. As the sissy reaches puberty, he needs to embrace the silken fabrics much more and made to wear them every day. It will affect how he thinks about his life. He can't be aggressive when dressed in silken bliss and made to shave his body as he get older by his mistress. She needs to control his thoughts and how he carries himself. Always wearing panties and made to wear a silky nightie to bed each and every night. Being in a bra with breast forms will also help him a lot. Painting his toe nails a nice feminine color would also help a lot. He would have a large assortment of silky lingerie in his drawers and closets. Also he would be using feminine soaps and deodorants too. This will help with his feminization.  He would not be allowed to be engaged in any violent behavior. No more beer or watching contact sports that encourage violence. He needs to watch gymnastics and swimming. As a sissy myself, I feel it is in societies best interests to rid the world of macho and masculine behaviors. They prey on women and demean them terribly. Without women, we would not be here. So why would we treat them so poorly. I do hope women do rise up and take over the world putting men in their place. Men need to serve women, not the other way around. Male sexual abuse of women must stop now. Any male that is accused of such heinous crimes needs to be castrated. It will teach him a permanent lesson.

This interests me greatly. I do believe women are the future and femininity is superior. What is natural in girls and women must be artificially  inflated in boys so that ultra femininity is our default.

Do not see so much there being a continuum of "feminine" for Women and  "ultra femininity" for males, but more a total reversal of previous sexual persona.

Females now finally being accustomed to increasing power due to Their innate superiority are and shall more and more eschew the "feminine" restraints placed upon them in the past and shall more and more place such upon males.  And Women shall highly relish that only the male girl sex will exhibit the trappings of restrictive past 'feminine' interests, behaviour and dress.
(Yesterday, 12:44 AM)whyguys Wrote: Do not see so much there being a continuum of "feminine" for Women and  "ultra femininity" for males, but more a total reversal of previous sexual persona.

Females now finally being accustomed to increasing power due to Their innate superiority are and shall more and more eschew the "feminine" restraints placed upon them in the past and shall more and more place such upon males.  And Women shall highly relish that only the male girl sex will exhibit the trappings of restrictive past 'feminine' interests, behaviour and dress.

As we like to say, payback is a bitch! The reality is males have ruled society for a few million years and we see the results first hand. Equality will never work in society, there has to be one gender in complete control and its long over due for women to rule and males to be the sweet feminine submissive gender.

RF
(7 hours ago)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:44 AM)whyguys Wrote: Do not see so much there being a continuum of "feminine" for Women and  "ultra femininity" for males, but more a total reversal of previous sexual persona.

As we like to say, payback is a bitch! The reality is males have ruled society for a few million years and we see the results first hand. Equality will never work in society, there has to be one gender in complete control and its long over due for women to rule and males to be the sweet feminine submissive gender.

RF

Yes MZ RAD FEM. .. *sob*   but why do we have to  *sniffle* be a bitch paying back - isn't that a girl dog?    IT's NOT FAIR!!!   we were supposed to be the stronger sex 4-EVER!  *wimper*

i was so angry talking to a few other -  You know -  male things like myself and wanted to scream*weep* manly things like in the olden days to rally for our rights,  like "huzzah, brothers-in-arms!" and  "bravo brother" but all that came out was *giggle*

"hus-bettes Unite" and "Bra-Vogue sissies"

... with that Sad we accepted our counter-revolution was over for the week, and we headed for a sale we heard there was on in the mall at the "MAKE HER DAY - male-girl Lingerie Boutique". Wait *whine* - did we just lose another SKIRT-mish in the "Battle of the Sexes" AGAIN?!?   *SOB*  NOT FAIR!?!