Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Future of men
I do believe the future of men needs to be feminine. Men have shown that they cannot handle power well. Very ego filled and macho. Certainly not good qualities in todays society. Society needs to become much more feminine and teach males not to fight, be aggressive, and being terrible at treating women very poorly. As a sissy cd, I do wish to tame males from an early age. Starting them off in silken bliss as early as possible and head off the macho and masculine behaviors. They must be taught to respect women and women are superior.  Males create wars, greed, and being mean to others. As the sissy reaches puberty, he needs to embrace the silken fabrics much more and made to wear them every day. It will affect how he thinks about his life. He can't be aggressive when dressed in silken bliss and made to shave his body as he get older by his mistress. She needs to control his thoughts and how he carries himself. Always wearing panties and made to wear a silky nightie to bed each and every night. Being in a bra with breast forms will also help him a lot. Painting his toe nails a nice feminine color would also help a lot. He would have a large assortment of silky lingerie in his drawers and closets. Also he would be using feminine soaps and deodorants too. This will help with his feminization.  He would not be allowed to be engaged in any violent behavior. No more beer or watching contact sports that encourage violence. He needs to watch gymnastics and swimming. As a sissy myself, I feel it is in societies best interests to rid the world of macho and masculine behaviors. They prey on women and demean them terribly. Without women, we would not be here. So why would we treat them so poorly. I do hope women do rise up and take over the world putting men in their place. Men need to serve women, not the other way around. Male sexual abuse of women must stop now. Any male that is accused of such heinous crimes needs to be castrated. It will teach him a permanent lesson.
Could not agree more, this is why I invest countless hours talking to and guiding mothers to raise strong warrior girls and use petticoating to turn that bratty sons into perfect docile princesses. To achieve this we need to focus on the long game and slowly open the world's eyes to the benefits of petticoating. Once it main stream the ball will really start rolling.

RF
Thank you for your views
Boys can be made effeminate by restricting their activities and not allowing them to play outside while their sisters play sports. Little boys must only do household chores and take care of their sisters by washing their feet and making their beds. Sisters must also be given freedom to slap their brothers whenever they want. Masculinity must be stripped away from the male. But I somehow do not agree that dressing them as females can accomplish that task. They should respect the female form and femininity as such. They must be made to believe that yes there is a difference in the way males and females dress and behave and this difference makes men lower than the woman. Natural femininity in males is wonderful! They are evolved species. But forcing feminine stuff on them is simply telling them that they are meant to be like the superior gender. This is not right. They must be made to believe that being male, being manly is what makes the male gender lower than the woman.

Viky Smith
(11-29-2017, 06:55 PM)VikySmith Wrote: Sisters must also be given freedom to slap their brothers whenever they want. 

I don't understand why many of you like femdom with sado-mazo? 
I would prefer future in which strong women in trousers love and protect their pretty males in dresses. Wink
(11-29-2017, 06:55 PM)VikySmith Wrote: Thank you for your views
Boys can be made effeminate by restricting their activities and not allowing them to play outside while their sisters play sports. Little boys must only do household chores and take care of their sisters by washing their feet and making their beds. Sisters must also be given freedom to slap their brothers whenever they want. Masculinity must be stripped away from the male. But I somehow do not agree that dressing them as females can accomplish that task. They should respect the female form and femininity as such. They must be made to believe that yes there is a difference in the way males and females dress and behave and this difference makes men lower than the woman. Natural femininity in males is wonderful! They are evolved species. But forcing feminine stuff on them is simply telling them that they are meant to be like the superior gender. This is not right. They must be made to believe that being male, being manly is what makes the male gender lower than the woman.

Viky Smith

Agree with your views that girls need to be given the freedom while boys are kept under stricter control. Disagree on dressing boys as princesses. Girls today have the freedom to choose whether its wearing boy gears - sports jerseys and jeans or dresses, while properly raised boys would not have the freedom, they should not be allowed to wear any girl clothes this would include the sports jerseys and pants there sisters wear along with the more modern dresses and skirts. Instead boys should be raised in ultra frilly dresses, petticoats etc. Very few girls would be caught dead wearing such frilly princess stuff, those are now the boys clothes.
(11-29-2017, 08:57 PM)alexvyaz Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 06:55 PM)VikySmith Wrote: Sisters must also be given freedom to slap their brothers whenever they want. 

I don't understand why many of you like femdom with sado-mazo? 
I would prefer future in which strong women in trousers love and protect their pretty males in dresses. Wink
I definitely prefer a woman that protects her sissy man. Working at the bar last night my boss/girlfriend had to kick out a very drunk male. Watching her do that made me feel so safe. I knew that the woman I serve can protect me while I'm scrubbing her floor and waiting on her hand and foot. I was so turned on in my little chastity belt. I've been extra submissive ever since.
(11-29-2017, 08:57 PM)alexvyaz Wrote:

I don't understand why many of you like femdom with sado-mazo? Wink
I would prefer future in which strong women in trousers love and protect their pretty males in dresses.

Yes Alexyvaz... while Females must learn that accepting Their NATURAL superiority gives Them right to reign over the weaker male girl sex, They should (except in extreme case of male girl misbehavior) restrain from excessive violence or cruelty.   They should always temper dominance exactly BECAUSE the male is truly the more frail sex.   Of course in training there shall be times when firmness in the form of punishment via verbal correction,  some mild restraint, punishment chore/exercises, or even public humiliation in front of other Females might be called for.

Ultimately the goal is to instruct all future male girls they are innately inferior to their Female Masters, and that may need include some sort of shame from subordinance and mindful feminization similar to that once falsely forced upon Females SUCH IS THE TRUE PROPER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FEMALES AND males...
Male Behavior Modification  /  Eliminate Male Privilege!  /  Future of men -- where you think this topic is going?

Castration, erase male machismo, nullification of real men.

I understand the desire, I was there, I am a sissy, and I've wanted to make reparations for those hurt by what I thought was my species, my male privileged brethren, in fact I'm no innocent, I've used my expected position to enjoy.. well, I'm not proud of it.

grabbing my co-workers ass, I was an ignorant boy, and later that week, her girlfriend threatened to kill me. I wasnt more shy or turned on ever...

Fortunately, she found out just how male I really am, and we became awkward friends, I've been her male companion when it's a public expectation.  I've kept a husband occupied while she enjoyed the wife. I really took a beating one night. Unfortunately, hers wasn't so physical.

Though I recognize in my self and indeed many others born with a thingy, other real men wouldn't go so easily, and might be useful elsewhere, but I do see their future dwindle.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-30-2017, 03:10 AM)MRadicalFeminist Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 06:55 PM)VikySmith Wrote: Thank you for your views

Viky Smith

Agree with your views that girls need to be given the freedom while boys are kept under stricter control. Disagree on dressing boys as princesses. Girls today have the freedom to choose whether its wearing boy gears - sports jerseys and jeans or dresses, while properly raised boys would not have the freedom, they should not be allowed to wear any girl clothes this would include the sports jerseys and pants there sisters wear along with the more modern dresses and skirts. Instead boys should be raised in ultra frilly dresses, petticoats etc. Very few girls would be caught dead wearing such frilly princess stuff, those are now the boys clothes.

I once again have to agree with Miss Chris, the RF. 

It’s not a question of forcing boys to dress as girls dress now, when equality is closer than it has ever been. Girls wear jeans and t-shirts and other boyish clothes. That’s hardly going to teach an errant sissy the error of his ways. 

The punishment for boys should be that they’re made to dress how girls USED to dress, when they were still foolishly considered somehow inferior. So frilly panties, lacy tights, short petticoated dresses or skirts, pretty bonnets - all these things are relics of the age when girls were considered inferior, and therefore entirely suitable for a sissy boy who needs to be taught such a lesson.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart