Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pegging
(07-14-2017, 11:52 PM)belinda_t Wrote: Whyguys it 'may' be 'impossible' but that's life. My doctor is well aware of my situation. And helps out when I ask. I have had many tests etc checking for that and that. However even though he knows and his staff would know, I always attend the clinic in gender neutral clothes. Likewise if there is any chance of running into someone who is not aware of my situation I dress neutral or mannish!! Simple reason being that rocking the boat is not worth the heartache. Idyllic philosophy or not modern day society says it's tolerant but it's not. And I/we aren't prepared 'force' my lifestyle on those who may find it confronting.

I'm not in a position to judge others and also not prepared t have them judge me. Selfish? So best to keep your head down and live our own lives. And that's hard enough as it is without further complications.

belinda
Yes... asserting one's values is important, and yet it is a fine line to keep from becoming what we do not like if our method is to cut down ANY free speech or non-violent behaviour. 

We truly are not far apart on this, stay focused, friend.
The closest I have had to this is one time one of my ex wives fucked my ass with a dildo while I masterbated. She was shocked when I started to tell her to fuck me. Alas nothing ever before or since. However I got a chance to go be a cuck for a couple from Craigslist. I am scared but I want so badly to be made to suck and to be fucked. I so don't know what to do any advice.
(08-13-2017, 02:13 PM)Wetsissy Wrote: The closest I have had to this is one time one of my ex wives fucked my ass with a dildo while I masterbated. She was shocked when I started to tell her to fuck me. Alas nothing ever before or since. However I got a chance to go be a cuck for a couple from Craigslist. I am scared but I want so badly to be made to suck and to be fucked. I so don't know what to do any advice.
You know the advice, as I did prior to this wonderful year:  Just do it!  After years of cowardice and denial, finally experiencing and accepting real cock has transformed my life.  It's never too late.  I should point out, though, that my commitment to wearing my chastity cage 24/7 (8 months now and counting) seems to have had a lot to do with losing both my oral and sissy-pussy virginity.
Someone told me there was an interesting sequence in the tv show  "WEEDS" once on Female strap-on play.  Never saw it.... has anyone else who might describe?
(08-15-2017, 01:27 AM)whyguys Wrote: Someone told me there was an interesting sequence in the tv show  "WEEDS" once on Female strap-on play.  Never saw it.... has anyone else who might describe?

Blush LSSY! Confused 

Heart 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Rolleyes

IS NOT THE MODERN FEMALE WONDERFUL!

Heart
You're welcome whyguys. The modern female is indeed wonderful and isn't the modern male lucky!