BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Pegging
(05-28-2017, 11:12 PM)Brenda Wrote: Have any of you seen Bend over Boyfriend?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bend_Over_Boyfriend
The comments in the Reception section of that link are interesting (and contradictory). 

First, that BOB is instructional and makes anal sex seem distasteful rather than attractive.  It's unfortunate that this can be true for what is our most precious and ultimate act of submission, and emphasizes our duty to prepare.  Hygiene is oh so important!  Multiple sissy douches in particular, along with hair removal and proper lingerie and makeup, show us at our best. 

The second comment about cultural shift is more relevant to me.  This is what being a sissy is all about!  To have a woman take the initiative, penetrate and impale us, and to have this become an accepted norm, is one great step to the society we all know is needed.
(05-29-2017, 04:25 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 11:12 PM)Brenda Wrote: Have any of you seen Bend over Boyfriend?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bend_Over_Boyfriend
The comments in the Reception section of that link are interesting (and contradictory). 

First, that BOB is instructional and makes anal sex seem distasteful rather than attractive.  It's unfortunate that this can be true for what is our most precious and ultimate act of submission, and emphasizes our duty to prepare.  Hygiene is oh so important!  Multiple sissy douches in particular, along with hair removal and proper lingerie and makeup, show us at our best. 

The second comment about cultural shift is more relevant to me.  This is what being a sissy is all about!  To have a woman take the initiative, penetrate and impale us, and to have this become an accepted norm, is one great step to the society we all know is needed.
I couldn't agree more Renee, cleanliness is paramount. My mother was a stickler about cleanliness, and that meant everywhere. I was subjected to regular "probing" inspections by both my mother and my nana. To this day, probably half the time I spend in the shower or bath is on my bottom. Regular anal douching goes without saying - an absolute must. 
To your other point, yes the culture is shifting, though it is baffling to me that it took this long. Not only is having my bottom penetrated fabulously pleasurable, but totally natural. Such a fabulous feeling - keep it clean girls - don't forget the lube! Tongue
(04-07-2017, 05:44 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 07:34 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: Big fan here, as is my husband who is obviously on the receiving end. He really didn't want it when I first introduced it, but it only took about 3 times for him to warm up to it. Fortunately I'd been able to hone my technique with some previous boyfriends and knew how to ease him into it and maximize his enjoyment. Now he prefers it to traditional sex which suits me just fine. It's actually been years since we've had sex in what would be considered a normal way, and the effect on our relationship has been extremely positive. It definitely encourages the gentle, feminine, and more submissive qualities that I love in my husband. And now that he's come to accept it, he loves the way it makes him feel, not just physically, but emotionally. He says that being taken by me is the most intimate thing he's ever felt. Occasionally, he even cries during sex. At first I was worried that I was hurting him, but he's assured me that it's a good cry, that he just feels vulnerable and emotional as part of the intimacy of being taken that way.

That was wonderful to read, Ms Sarah! I was amazed to read that he now prefers pegging to traditional sex. Lovely to hear that pegging has an extremely positive effect and encourage his gentle, feminine and submissive qualities. That means that Radical Feminist is right when she encourages women to use strapons on males. 

*curtsy*

Yes... delicious irony is it not that the Female with merely a stiff rod of latex fully out performs that very act the male once prided his (now 'her') entire being and definition upon!  Poor little dears... so so inferior!
Big Grin 
My wife 'pegs' me and enjoys it no end. I also love it. Why? I have no real idea why. Physically it's 'ok'. Mentally it's out of this world. To be 'taken' and 'used' by my wife is a confirmation of our relationship. The whole act is like one long mental orgasim. To be taken and entered is very feminine. Rolleyes

belinda
(06-19-2017, 03:11 AM)belinda_t Wrote: My wife 'pegs' me and enjoys it no end. I also love it. Why? I have no real idea why. Physically it's 'ok'. Mentally it's out of this world. To be 'taken' and 'used' by my wife is a confirmation of our relationship. The whole act is like one long mental orgasim. To be taken and entered is very feminine. Rolleyes

belinda

Belinda... read a few of your other postings, and only if you wish to:  might you relate how your Wife has related to your situation.

Has She always been supportive?
Has Her seeming dominance increased over time?
Has She at times come up with ideas that surprised you and furthered your journey into feminization?

Again, do not answer if any inquiries are uncomfortable to you or if you feel betray HER trust.
My experience has grown over many years. There was never a light bulb moment. I was always 'different' as a preteen and as a teenager. I often stayed with a windowed aunt who fussed no end over me. Taught me sewing, cooking etc etc etc. So I always was a bit of a sissy.
Then in my late teens and early 20's I tried to be macho. But that never quite worked. I met my wife during that stage. Well a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week business along with 2 kids, cat and dog 'distracted' me from anything.
Wife and I 'explored' alternate lifestyles. BDSM etc. Tried to figure out who was boss etc etc. But nothing really stood out apart from me being the submissive/soft one. Wife was never the pushy one nor was she against anything.
Then in the early 2000's I lost my father and our first grandchild then our son all in a couple of months. That set us back. I guess it was during that time that 'we' discovered who we really were. Wife has a passive nature and I had a very strong feminine side to me.
So over the past 15-16 years I have day by day become more feminine. Wife is very supportive. We travel a lot and once through customs and immigration we travel as two ladies. Wife is very supportive. Buys me all sorts of nice things like clothes and jewelry.
Wife does dominate me but not to the freaky control stage. Uses the paddle on my bottom and some pegging if she thinks I've stepped out of line. But I enjoy helping with house work etc so no big deal.

I'm on estrogen 'medication' to help with my feminization. Doctor is very aware and supportive. I now have nice 36C breasts. (I'm at the stage of finding it difficult to hide my breasts). My male plumbing is not much good for anything now days. But that doesn't worry me. Wife still knows how to get it to work when it 'suits' her though!!!

It has been a journey. I'm always addressed as a female where ever we go. So I guess I 'm more than passable.

How far would I go? I don't want to be a female. Nor do I want to remain a male. So where does that leave me? I guess if I was a teenager again I would think long and hard about my gender. But isn't hindsight marvelous?

belinda
(07-10-2017, 03:36 AM)belinda_t Wrote: My experience has grown over many years. There was never a light bulb moment. I was always 'different' as a preteen and as a teenager. I often stayed with a windowed aunt who fussed no end over me. Taught me sewing, cooking etc etc etc. So I always was a bit of a sissy.
Then in my late teens and early 20's I tried to be macho. But that never quite worked. I met my wife during that stage. Well a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week business along with 2 kids, cat and dog 'distracted' me from anything.
Wife and I 'explored' alternate lifestyles. BDSM etc. Tried to figure out who was boss etc etc. But nothing really stood out apart from me being the submissive/soft one. Wife was never the pushy one nor was she against anything.
Then in the early 2000's I lost my father and our first grandchild then our son all in a couple of months. That set us back. I guess it was during that time that 'we' discovered who we really were. Wife has a passive nature and I had a very strong feminine side to me.
So over the past 15-16 years I have day by day become more feminine. Wife is very supportive. We travel a lot and once through customs and immigration we travel as two ladies. Wife is very supportive. Buys me all sorts of nice things like clothes and jewelry.
Wife does dominate me but not to the freaky control stage. Uses the paddle on my bottom and some pegging if she thinks I've stepped out of line. But I enjoy helping with house work etc so no big deal.

I'm on estrogen 'medication' to help with my feminization. Doctor is very aware and supportive. I now have nice 36C breasts. (I'm at the stage of finding it difficult to hide my breasts).  My male plumbing is not much good for anything now days. But that doesn't worry me. Wife still knows how to get it to work when it 'suits' her though!!!

It has been a journey. I'm always addressed as a female where ever we go. So I guess I 'm more than passable.

How far would I go? I don't want to be a female. Nor do I want to remain a male. So where does that leave me? I guess if I was a teenager again I would think long and hard about my gender. But isn't hindsight marvelous?

belinda

Thank you, Belinda.  Your and your Wife's story is one of a very kind and loving relationship beset with continual trial and adjustment.  Most interesting is your ability to go over past decisions with an extremely adult attitude of what you can control and what you cannot.  Feel i could and should not ever be so crass as to offer advice to one who has carried your burden for so long.

May the remainder of your journey be smooth both for you and your loving Wife...
Life deals us all a stacked deck of cards. It's pointless standing in the corner throwing a tantrum about it. Our philosophy has always been to follow our instincts and make sure we don't impose our beliefs on others. Being different is what makes us all different!!

But given life over again what would I/we do? Hmmmmm. In my case I would start my journey earlier. I would have found a 'friendly' doctor earlier to help me. I also would be more inclined to be more submissive and let my wife rule our castle more dominantly.

But hindsight ..... ahhhhhh .... hindsight.

belinda
quote: "Our philosophy has always been to follow our instincts and make sure we don't impose our beliefs on others."

An idyllic philosophy, belinda... yet one IMPOSSIBLE for many good reasons. There shall always be a clash between values and the relative weight different people put on them. And even the very essence of FREEDOM - a value some (including myself) hold of utmost primacy has in its use and dissemination inherent guaranty of societal and individual conflict.

We all must be careful never to define what we don't like hearing others say about us as tyrannical... for the moment we, do we have become tyrants ourselves. Speak truth freely as you see it. Let others do the same. If there be clashes, so be it. NO ONE gets through this world unscathed... you've seemingly done well so far, may it continue.
Whyguys it 'may' be 'impossible' but that's life. My doctor is well aware of my situation. And helps out when I ask. I have had many tests etc checking for that and that. However even though he knows and his staff would know, I always attend the clinic in gender neutral clothes. Likewise if there is any chance of running into someone who is not aware of my situation I dress neutral or mannish!! Simple reason being that rocking the boat is not worth the heartache. Idyllic philosophy or not modern day society says it's tolerant but it's not. And I/we aren't prepared 'force' my lifestyle on those who may find it confronting.

I'm not in a position to judge others and also not prepared t have them judge me. Selfish? So best to keep your head down and live our own lives. And that's hard enough as it is without further complications.

belinda