BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Pegging
(12-26-2016, 06:08 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(12-25-2016, 01:56 AM)Conway Wrote: My wife had both a leather strap-on and a pair of latex dildo panties. If she was in a bitchy mood and wanted to be aggressive, I would get the strap-on. If she was in a more sensual mood, I would get the "DP's" as she called them.

I cried occasionally after a good pounding. At first she seemed upset by it, but eventually, she realized it was just an emotional release and even laughed and teased me about it.

Can your husband deep throat? My wife insisted that I learn. After a few tries I learned to control my gag reflex and take her dildos, which were 6"-8" long.

Your husband seems like a candidate for chastity. Unfortunately, comfortable devices like the CB-6000 weren't available when I was married, but they are now. Hopefully you will give this a try.

Best wishes and welcome to the forum, hopefully we will hear more from you!

Oh Conway, it's so beautiful that you cry sometimes when your wife takes you. Or at least I think it is. I love when Kyle cries because I know it means that he's truly embracing the feminine role that I've guided him into. 

And I definitely love watching him use his mouth and he does it quite enthusiastically. I've never intentionally tried to train him to deepthroat, but I think he tries it himself with some success. 

As for chastity, that idea has never appealed to me to be honest. While I am dominant and do enjoy being in control, at some level, it's important to me that he chooses to be submissive. I think it's better for his long term self esteem, and better for us as a couple. At the end of the day, we're still partners in everything and equals in 90% of the aspects of our relationship. He chooses to let me lead in decisions that affect us as a couple, and he has given himself to me in our intimate life. And in my mind, it is so much sexier that he gives himself to me, that he allows himself to be feminized, and that he accepts the role of bottom in bed than any sort of actual forcing would be. I know that won't make sense to a lot of people, but that's just how I am!

S
Hi Sara!   That actually makes enormous sense!  The fact that you are guiding him to be feminine is fantastic, more women need to be doing this, but the fact that he is willingly submitting to you is a great sign of his love!   You and Kyle seem to have a fantastic relationship.  I hope that you will continue to increase his feminization, and that Adam follows in his daddie's footsteps!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(12-18-2016, 07:34 PM)The Sara In Charge Wrote: Big fan here, as is my husband who is obviously on the receiving end. He really didn't want it when I first introduced it, but it only took about 3 times for him to warm up to it. Fortunately I'd been able to hone my technique with some previous boyfriends and knew how to ease him into it and maximize his enjoyment. Now he prefers it to traditional sex which suits me just fine. It's actually been years since we've had sex in what would be considered a normal way, and the effect on our relationship has been extremely positive. It definitely encourages the gentle, feminine, and more submissive qualities that I love in my husband. And now that he's come to accept it, he loves the way it makes him feel, not just physically, but emotionally. He says that being taken by me is the most intimate thing he's ever felt. Occasionally, he even cries during sex. At first I was worried that I was hurting him, but he's assured me that it's a good cry, that he just feels vulnerable and emotional as part of the intimacy of being taken that way.

I find it tremendously encouraging (and I can't deny eroticising too!) to read your post on such an emotive subject, affecting both the mentality and physicality of sexual gender-play.

My female partner identifies as transvestite in that she has a strong masculine side to her persona, just as I in turn have a similarly strong female one to mine - I've been a crossdresser since childhood, and as tgirls are her sexual preference she wouldn't have started dating me had I not the need to dress as a woman.  Outwardly, when in our respective day-to-day modes none of this manifests itself or reveals to others as our birth gender characteristics are also pronounced and developed.  I am a reasonable looking man without any effeminate qualities when in a male headspace, and she is a very attractive woman with grace and feminine traits.  Conversely, our alternate selves slip very easily into the opposite genders unless deliberately held in check, and it's startling how naturally our body language and mannerisms pick up on that change in mindset.  As a man, were I to hold my hands as a woman does I would be labelled limp-wristed, yet when in 'girl-mode' this and other typically female characteristics and body language take over me without any conscious effort.  She in turn becomes more dominant, stronger and assertive.  I love those times and find being the 'little-woman' suits me to the ground!

I have had previous partners who accepted my dressing, as well as my sissy inclinations, but she is the first to not simply tolerate but actually celebrate and encourage my femininity (although she enjoys my more manly side too).  Me becoming receptive as a female became a part of our relationship pretty much from the beginning, and was something we both wanted incorporated regularly in our lovemaking.  Losing my feminine virginity was a moving experience and something that made me feel both intensely submissive (which in itself is a huge turn-on for me) and also extremely aroused.  Psychologically it's much more than a prosthetic to us, and I have discovered I possess a complete wantoness in response... Eager to please sex kitten, moi? Oh goodness yes!

I have found that embracing the feminine role in bed is as equally rewarding for me as the other way round, and this extends through to bedtime cuddles where it is just as likely me snuggling in to her with my head resting on her as her arm embraces me protectively.  In fact these times are when I feel at my happiest and most secure - my stresses and worries dissipate and I am simply a happy and contented little girl.

I adore keeping myself smooth like a woman, and usually wear nighties or lingerie to bed in part because I want to be alluring.  I know if I look pretty or have sexy garments against my skin she'll enjoy taking me and making me hers.  I'm encouraged to climax, and my emissions are pretty intense.  Plugs, a feminine dildo, and a more realistic phallic model for me to develop and intensify my oral fixation (and yes, of course we both enjoy my pleasuring her willy that way too) have also formed a part of my bedroom play.  I have asked to be (and am) encouraged to use these toys during self masturbation. Perhaps strangely for some, I have never identified other than straight in that I am purely attracted to females - however, being taken as a woman would is proving something I need in the bedroom, so it works for me that my girlfriend wants this too.  What IS confusing is that during this, I tend to think of her as male, and she definitely considers me female!

This expression of intimacy where we can let go and embrace our other selves, proves extremely fulfilling and perhaps the ultimate culmination of our alternate selves deep desires.
As a long time cross dresser, transvestite or sissy and I am comfortable with all of these terms, I know how fortunate I am to have a partner who has encouraged and guided me to accept my feminine side while at the same time taking Her place as the dominant one. I didn't think of it that way back when I first began wearing panties and other lingerie but it was like a drug I had no control over. Women have always used their charm and feminitity to manipulate men to extract what they want and some are much better than others at it. When it comes to pegging I see this as a further measure to emasculate and/or humiliate men, to let them know what it is like to be used for someone else's pleasure and possibly as revenge for having been abused at some point in their lives. My Mistress/Wife has never shown any interest in going down this road, every couple is different and at this point in our lives I don't see Her wanting to change anything. I have to say though that the idea of a female pegging her sissy for any of the above reasons is within her right to do so and should I ever find myself being expected to comply I know better than to disobey. So for the dominant women who persue complete role reversal I have great respect, the whole idea of this site is to encourage women to take control of their relationships and it is good to see them doing just that.
I actually get pegged every time my girlfriend wants sex I get pegged and she sits on my face this is the only sex im ever allowed to have.
I love pegging. First experience was with my ex and after we broke up I found a play partner who always wanted to try that. It has been a while now.
Maid Jennifer's words, "it was like a drug I had no control over", speak to me.  I didn't choose to be a sissy.  Once I accepted it, the rest followed, all the way to this, the ultimate taking of a sissy, pegging.  As night follows day, so this seems the natural gift I can have taken from me, my sissy virginity.
To the original question, I am a big fan. It is fascinating reading the accounts above, particularly the references to the emotional aspects of being penetrated rather than penetrating another. To me it is just natural to submit, and as I look back, though I didn't think of it at the time, this has always been the case. Traditional vaginal penetration while enjoyable, was never my primary focus, and I don't really miss it. When we did engage in that type of sex, it was always with her on top, and it was always my tongue that brought her to orgasm, consuming my cum in the process. She has always been in control, and thus, it's only natural that she be the penetrator, and I the "penetratee".
Again, it's just seems natural to me. As I have encountered men throughout my life, those with deliciously large cocks and heavy balls, I never thought- "gee, I wish I could penetrate his ass". Rather, I thought, I wonder how that would feel in my ass or mouth.
Performing oral, or receiving anal sex is both stress free, and fabulously enjoyable. It doesn't rely on the on my sissy clit, which I can't always control.
(12-18-2016, 07:34 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: Big fan here, as is my husband who is obviously on the receiving end. He really didn't want it when I first introduced it, but it only took about 3 times for him to warm up to it. Fortunately I'd been able to hone my technique with some previous boyfriends and knew how to ease him into it and maximize his enjoyment. Now he prefers it to traditional sex which suits me just fine. It's actually been years since we've had sex in what would be considered a normal way, and the effect on our relationship has been extremely positive. It definitely encourages the gentle, feminine, and more submissive qualities that I love in my husband. And now that he's come to accept it, he loves the way it makes him feel, not just physically, but emotionally. He says that being taken by me is the most intimate thing he's ever felt. Occasionally, he even cries during sex. At first I was worried that I was hurting him, but he's assured me that it's a good cry, that he just feels vulnerable and emotional as part of the intimacy of being taken that way.

That was wonderful to read, Ms Sarah! I was amazed to read that he now prefers pegging to traditional sex. Lovely to hear that pegging has an extremely positive effect and encourage his gentle, feminine and submissive qualities. That means that Radical Feminist is right when she encourages women to use strapons on males. 

*curtsy*
I adore pegging. As I'm naturally submissive there's little I enjoy more than being dressed in my frilly finery and then being bent over, have my knickers pulled down and being forcibly taken by a woman.
Have any of you seen Bend over Boyfriend?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bend_Over_Boyfriend