BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Pegging
Sara, thanks for sharing. The relationship you have with your husband is awesome. Love they way you describe how he feels about pegging and how he warmed up to it. In the 21 century a lot more women are exploring pegging and too many men get hang up on their macho pride are just scared they might enjoy it. Your relationship with him sounds very strong, no doubt pegging has helped him enjoy being a sissy more and allowed him to share how he feels with you.

RF
(12-20-2016, 01:07 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Sara, thanks for sharing. The relationship you have with your husband is awesome. Love they way you describe how he feels about pegging and how he warmed up to it. In the 21 century a lot more women are exploring pegging and too many men get hang up on their macho pride are just scared they might enjoy it. Your relationship with him sounds very strong, no doubt pegging has helped him enjoy being a sissy more and allowed him to share how he feels with you.

RF

Oh, I think there's little doubt that we're much happier expressing our sexuality this way. But more than that, it just seems like it comes naturally to us. Obviously it's not entirely "natural" since it requires the miracles of modern sex toys to properly execute, but with that hurdle out of the way, it just seems right.
Sara, it's reading about relationships like yours that make me wish I'd been braver way back when.  For so many of us, the sexual revolution of the 60's was a series of one-night stands involving straight vanilla sex.  Looking back, how empty it all was!  I so admire women like you, taking your husband so lovingly "under" your wing, and I admire him for his courage in submission and femininity.  In my few longer relationships, I secretly desired to yield control--I wanted to dress the role and I wanted to be taken and I was too ashamed of my "unnatural" desires to explore them.  What I needed, what I really wanted, was something like a good pegging to establish my proper position in a relationship.
(12-18-2016, 07:34 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: Big fan here, as is my husband who is obviously on the receiving end. He really didn't want it when I first introduced it, but it only took about 3 times for him to warm up to it. Fortunately I'd been able to hone my technique with some previous boyfriends and knew how to ease him into it and maximize his enjoyment. Now he prefers it to traditional sex which suits me just fine. It's actually been years since we've had sex in what would be considered a normal way, and the effect on our relationship has been extremely positive. It definitely encourages the gentle, feminine, and more submissive qualities that I love in my husband. And now that he's come to accept it, he loves the way it makes him feel, not just physically, but emotionally. He says that being taken by me is the most intimate thing he's ever felt. Occasionally, he even cries during sex. At first I was worried that I was hurting him, but he's assured me that it's a good cry, that he just feels vulnerable and emotional as part of the intimacy of being taken that way.

It is so nice how you have taken control of your family.  I know you stated that Kyle is just "underdressing", but are you consider having him start wearing feminine slacks and blouses in public?
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
Difficult to know whether I am a fan as I have never been pegged. Any exploration around that area has been done on my own in either stockings or tights, but I know that is not the same. Maybe one day I might find someone and be able to share what appears to be a lovely, intimate experience.

Sissy Matthew xxx
My wife had both a leather strap-on and a pair of latex dildo panties. If she was in a bitchy mood and wanted to be aggressive, I would get the strap-on. If she was in a more sensual mood, I would get the "DP's" as she called them.

I cried occasionally after a good pounding. At first she seemed upset by it, but eventually, she realized it was just an emotional release and even laughed and teased me about it.

Can your husband deep throat? My wife insisted that I learn. After a few tries I learned to control my gag reflex and take her dildos, which were 6"-8" long.

Your husband seems like a candidate for chastity. Unfortunately, comfortable devices like the CB-6000 weren't available when I was married, but they are now. Hopefully you will give this a try.

Best wishes and welcome to the forum, hopefully we will hear more from you!
(12-25-2016, 01:56 AM)Conway Wrote: My wife had both a leather strap-on and a pair of latex dildo panties. If she was in a bitchy mood and wanted to be aggressive, I would get the strap-on. If she was in a more sensual mood, I would get the "DP's" as she called them.

I cried occasionally after a good pounding. At first she seemed upset by it, but eventually, she realized it was just an emotional release and even laughed and teased me about it.

Can your husband deep throat? My wife insisted that I learn. After a few tries I learned to control my gag reflex and take her dildos, which were 6"-8" long.

Your husband seems like a candidate for chastity. Unfortunately, comfortable devices like the CB-6000 weren't available when I was married, but they are now. Hopefully you will give this a try.

Oh Conway, it's so beautiful that you cry sometimes when your wife takes you. Or at least I think it is. I love when Kyle cries because I know it means that he's truly embracing the feminine role that I've guided him into. 

And I definitely love watching him use his mouth and he does it quite enthusiastically. I've never intentionally tried to train him to deepthroat, but I think he tries it himself with some success. 

As for chastity, that idea has never appealed to me to be honest. While I am dominant and do enjoy being in control, at some level, it's important to me that he chooses to be submissive. I think it's better for his long term self esteem, and better for us as a couple. At the end of the day, we're still partners in everything and equals in 90% of the aspects of our relationship. He chooses to let me lead in decisions that affect us as a couple, and he has given himself to me in our intimate life. And in my mind, it is so much sexier that he gives himself to me, that he allows himself to be feminized, and that he accepts the role of bottom in bed than any sort of actual forcing would be. I know that won't make sense to a lot of people, but that's just how I am!

S
Luv reading Your posts Sara.
(12-26-2016, 07:55 PM)GinaV Wrote: Luv reading Your posts Sara.

Thank you Gina. It's great being at a place where my thoughts and desires aren't considered as unconventional as in my daily life.
(12-26-2016, 06:08 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(12-25-2016, 01:56 AM)Conway Wrote: My wife had both a leather strap-on and a pair of latex dildo panties. If she was in a bitchy mood and wanted to be aggressive, I would get the strap-on. If she was in a more sensual mood, I would get the "DP's" as she called them.

Oh Conway, it's so beautiful that you cry sometimes when your wife takes you. Or at least I think it is. I love when Kyle cries because I know it means that he's truly embracing the feminine role that I've guided him into. 

And I definitely love watching him use his mouth and he does it quite enthusiastically. I've never intentionally tried to train him to deepthroat, but I think he tries it himself with some success. 

As for chastity, that idea has never appealed to me to be honest. While I am dominant and do enjoy being in control, at some level, it's important to me that he chooses to be submissive. I think it's better for his long term self esteem, and better for us as a couple. At the end of the day, we're still partners in everything and equals in 90% of the aspects of our relationship. He chooses to let me lead in decisions that affect us as a couple, and he has given himself to me in our intimate life. And in my mind, it is so much sexier that he gives himself to me, that he allows himself to be feminized, and that he accepts the role of bottom in bed than any sort of actual forcing would be. I know that won't make sense to a lot of people, but that's just how I am!

S
Hi Sara!   That actually makes enormous sense!  The fact that you are guiding him to be feminine is fantastic, more women need to be doing this, but the fact that he is willingly submitting to you is a great sign of his love!   You and Kyle seem to have a fantastic relationship.  I hope that you will continue to increase his feminization, and that Adam follows in his daddie's footsteps!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!