satban
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Pegging
Petra looks absolutely delightful. She must must be so proud of her feminised transformation and demure appearance.Her Mistress must have put so much effort into her training so that she can be a useful sissified maid in a well organised household. Would love to hear how long it has taken her to adapt to a life of servitude to her superiors, and whether or not she has any regrets.
susan Stewart
(04-10-2019, 10:30 AM)MichelleĀ TV Wrote: A mere 7 inches! As heidis Boi states 10 inches or more. Sissified males need to realise Femcock is Superior in all ways. Length girth shape and stamina.

Eventually sissys with tiny male appendages will crave Femcock and go out of their way to be good gurls.

Who wants to be ridden hard? I certainly do!

Oh yes when Iā€™m in fully dress up mode being all the woman I can be I really do want it all and pegging is definitely one of them, I canā€™t say why but being a dressed as aĀ woman my mind just changes to all girl thingā€™s, kinda weird but I love it too wouldnā€™t change a thing.
(04-10-2019, 10:30 AM)MichelleĀ TV Wrote: A mere 7 inches! As heidis Boi states 10 inches or more. Sissified males need to realise Femcock is Superior in all ways. Length girth shape and stamina.

Eventually sissys with tiny male appendages will crave Femcock and go out of their way to be good gurls.

7" is way too small, except maybe for day to day plugging whilst performing chores, or maybe just all day.Ā 

For pegging a thickĀ 10" or 12" seemsĀ much better
(09-17-2021, 03:44 PM)sissy_emily Wrote:

7" is way too small, except maybe for day to day plugging whilst performing chores, or maybe just all day.Ā 

For pegging a thickĀ 10" or 12" seemsĀ much better

You girls are just so naughty, Iā€™ve been stretched with a 7 or 8 inch I thought it was big lol, one night I came into our bedroom, my gf was on the bed with a big smile and on my nightstand was this huge penis shaped dildo it must have been 10 inchā€™s and I remember noticing how thick it was, I was thinking no way is that going in, well she was going to make it happen I remember it took a long time and a lot of work from her just to get that monster head to pop in.
Sissy,

Oh gosh...

You are so lucky to have those lovely intimate experiences.

I really do wish...
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Envy from me. I love the idea. I've been pegged by my wife/mistress many times. And plugged. Unfortunately I now have a health issue that makes pegging a no no.

Many years ago we were in the city on business. The wife called in a male pro. He pegged me while I was in my wife. Oh the memories.