satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November 2017 Issue
Congratulations to Auntie Helga and to the letter writers on one of the best issues of PDQ ever! So many newly feminized males embracing their destiny all the way from resisting to questioning to embracing. I hope some of the contributors to the magazine will contribute to this new section of the forum. Susan, Jack and Joe (when he reaches adulthood) would all be excellent contributors. So would Andy and Carl ‚ÄĒ¬† the submissive males on the forum could encourage them.

Which are your favorites?
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(11-04-2017, 07:00 PM)mellonman Wrote: I don't know if any of the 'letter writers'-Mistress Susan, Jack, Andy & Carl are current members of this 
Forum but why wouldn't they be.  No place better on the internet than here, for discussing and learning
about the lifestyle.  Some many on this forum with a wealth of experience and insight.  They should at 
least be readers of the Forum for their own benefit.  This months letters were another 
fine group of 'letters', we almost take that for granted anymore.

MM

I also find PDQ fab and look forward to seeing every month, I have been reading for many years now. I was just wondering what ever happened to Penelope of PDQ monthly she's the one feminized by his wife Lesley.  It's been a while since his wife has written about him and her new friend Jane who make some lovely outfits for Penelope. Whould love to know if he is still her maid come secutary. Does anyone know.
Love the letter HUSBAND AND SON SISSYMAIDS.

Susan is my kind of take charge women. Love how she stared her son Joe with petticoating and later turning him into a maid. Poor Jack, was probably unaware that his silence approval of Joe's petticoating would led to his own journey into skirts. I suspect Susan has the cleanest house in her neighborhood. Hopefully before long she can hire out Jack and Joe to friends and families, Susan deserves award for all the hours she invested in training her sissy maids.

RF
(11-10-2017, 03:48 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Love the letter HUSBAND AND SON SISSYMAIDS.

Susan is my kind of take charge women. Love how she stared her son Joe with petticoating and later turning him into a maid. Poor Jack, was probably unaware that his silence approval of Joe's petticoating would led to his own journey into skirts. I suspect Susan has the cleanest house in her neighborhood.  Hopefully before long she can hire out Jack and Joe to friends and families, Susan deserves award for all the hours she invested in training her sissy maids.

RF

I Agree that it is great to see men and boys becoming sissy maids, however, I really believe women need to encourage and "force" their males into more and more feminine "everyday" wear.  My desire for the New World Order is to see men and boys continually being exposed in public in more and more feminine clothing.  It would be a delight to see all men and boys in dresses and high heels at all times, but to get there, I think women need to start encouraging first with underwear.  Get their males into panties ASAP!  Then feminine socks and pantyhose or tights.  camisoles can easily be introduced.  Then start with girl's and women's slacks, eventually going to side zippers and back zippers to emphasize their feminization.  Girl's and women's shoes, upping the ante as it goes to more and more feminine with heels to keep the males vulnerable.  Introducing maybe at first "man-bags", then progressing to more and more dainty purses.  Start them on light makeup, then continue that on. Of course blouses and feminine tops, until eventually we get the males into skirts and dresses, than at that point...SUCCESS!.
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(11-11-2017, 01:58 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 03:48 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Love the letter HUSBAND AND SON SISSYMAIDS.

Susan is my kind of take charge women. Love how she stared her son Joe with petticoating and later turning him into a maid. Poor Jack, was probably unaware that his silence approval of Joe's petticoating would led to his own journey into skirts. I suspect Susan has the cleanest house in her neighborhood.  Hopefully before long she can hire out Jack and Joe to friends and families, Susan deserves award for all the hours she invested in training her sissy maids.

RF

I Agree that it is great to see men and boys becoming sissy maids, however, I really believe women need to encourage and "force" their males into more and more feminine "everyday" wear.  My desire for the New World Order is to see men and boys continually being exposed in public in more and more feminine clothing.  It would be a delight to see all men and boys in dresses and high heels at all times, but to get there, I think women need to start encouraging first with underwear.  Get their males into panties ASAP!  Then feminine socks and pantyhose or tights.  camisoles can easily be introduced.  Then start with girl's and women's slacks, eventually going to side zippers and back zippers to emphasize their feminization.  Girl's and women's shoes, upping the ante as it goes to more and more feminine with heels to keep the males vulnerable.  Introducing maybe at first "man-bags", then progressing to more and more dainty purses.  Start them on light makeup, then continue that on. Of course blouses and feminine tops, until eventually we get the males into skirts and dresses, than at that point...SUCCESS!.

Patti... so much has already changed!  What you say is true and and as the incremental feminization of the male increases as has been the pattern it may be but perhaps two generations until full sex role reversal is the PERMANENT NORM.   Young Female Masters are truly relishing Their power and male girls increasingly are at loss to understand what is happening.

FULL AND COMPLETE GYNARCHIC FEMOCRACY IS INEVITABLE!