BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Site
Just want to say thanks to Aunt Helga and micheleFFS for running the petticoated.com site and keeping this forum a safe and fun place to visit often. petticoated.com is one of the first sites I visit come the 1st of every month. Love the variety of material and topics covered.

Does anyone remember how long petticoated.com site has been around? I know the late Susan MacDonald was involved from the beginning I don't remember the first time coming here it might be in the early 2000's, I have recommend the site to a number of curious mothers and its been a fun thing to discuss in my close circle of radical feminist friends.

Chris
Currently Volume 18 No 11 November 2017 is where PDQ is at.
So 18 years back and issue 11.

The website has Archives for purchase going back to 2001.

You can access the past 5 or so months without charge.

So it has been around for awhile.
(11-04-2017, 02:01 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just want to say thanks to Aunt Helga and micheleFFS for running the petticoated.com site and keeping this forum a safe and fun place to visit often. petticoated.com is one of the first sites I visit come the 1st of every month. Love the variety of material and topics covered.

Does anyone remember how long petticoated.com site has been around? I know the late Susan MacDonald was involved from the beginning I don't remember the first time coming here it might be in the early 2000's, I have recommend the site to a number of curious mothers and its been a fun thing to discuss in my close circle of radical feminist friends.

Chris

I can imagine that you and your radical feminist friends have lots of fun discussing the latest issue, Madam.

*curtsy*

Petticoated Discipline Quarterly is an amazing magazine indeed. My thanks to Auntie Helga for running the magazine so wonderfully. 

I love the stories best when a woman petticoats her husband or boyfriend, locks him up in a cock cage and turns in to a submissive and obedient maid, properly uniformed of course. It is wonderful to read how the superior lady turns her male into a devoted sissy maid who serves her dutifully. 
(11-04-2017, 02:01 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just want to say thanks to Aunt Helga and micheleFFS for running the petticoated.com site and keeping this forum a safe and fun place to visit often. petticoated.com is one of the first sites I visit come the 1st of every month. Love the variety of material and topics covered.

Chris

PDQ was one of the very first sissy sites I ever found on my introduction to the internet. In the 1990s and the days of Susan MacDonald, DUN and a DX4100 PC. And PDQ is still going strong thanks to Aunt Helga. My Mistress always welcomes each new edition, and widens her sissy knowledge!
first issue was Jan 2000
I am introduced to this site by my dear female master , since then my life has changed. I am a pretty girl now.
I'd like to join Miss Chris and others in praise of the Petticoat Discipline Quarterly site...I've looked forward to each new issue at the beginning of the month for years...It's a unique treasure and I sincerely thank Aunty Helga and micheleFFS for their efforts in keeping it alive and healthy...and this new forum...icing on the proverbial cake!

Chris
Susan MacDonald was not just involved, she was the instigator and owner of the free site. Despite the PO Box in Grimsby UK, she was a surgical doctor who lived in Melbourne Australia, dying of cancer aged 62.
(11-08-2017, 06:27 AM)chris80 Wrote: Susan MacDonald was not just involved, she was the instigator and owner of the free site. Despite the PO Box in Grimsby UK, she was a surgical doctor who lived in Melbourne Australia, dying of cancer aged 62.

Thanks, I know Susan had died young. I suspect her and Aunt Helga have many interesting stories to share. Does anyone know the background of either women, how they got started with petticoating and what inspired them to create the site?

Chris