Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put into his proper place

[attachment=1480]

I tried to upload these photos the other day but file was too large! Had this device a couple of weeks now
(01-23-2018, 08:58 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 10:03 AM)antonia Wrote: You poor thing, hardly worth wearing that you are so small. Does stop you being distracted by playing with your pee pee though.

Heart

That thing is tiny!!! I bet it's effective though. Love to see a male in his proper place. What kind of device is that? Always looking to expand my knowledge of the scene.
Jessie
Kohl's and JC Penney is great for dresses for boys, plus they have a bit more classy styles
But today feminization of Boys is getting easier . Look at the colorful pastel and neon colors Nike and Adidas are making. Long mulit colored Nike elite socks look more like leggings.
Just know that the right combination of style discipline and endorse of girls clothes might help.
(07-17-2016, 05:53 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: 100% Agree, petticoating should happen right from birth. I actively help mothers in RL use petticoating on their brats turning them into docile prissy princesses. The world is a better place every time I introduce a new mother to the benefits of petticoating.

Coussion almost gone soon time to be obedient. So sorry it's taken so long.
(02-02-2018, 09:35 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 03:15 AM)TonyF Wrote: I agree with all of you. As a male who was petticoated growing up, I'm a much better person for it. When I watch TV and see all these men who have sexually abused women on the news it gets me so mad. I know my place is to serve women.

Well stated, Tony.  What we are seeing is male arrogance and male "privilege" run amok...these "men" somehow felt is was okay to abuse, touch, molest and use women and girls for their own disgusting "pleasure"...I'm so pleased to see that men are now realizing that they WILL be called out and held accountable for their behavior!

I totally agree! The best punishment would be dress these offending males in a maid or school girl uniform and make them do community work cleaning the streets  with strict female supervisors and subjct to catcaals and jeers from passing women! They would then think twice about their actions and may find their work fulfilling!
(02-15-2018, 05:55 PM)subby069 Wrote: I tried to upload these photos the other day but file was too large! Had this device a couple of weeks now
(01-23-2018, 08:58 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 10:03 AM)antonia Wrote: You poor thing, hardly worth wearing that you are so small. Does stop you being distracted by playing with your pee pee though.

Heart

That thing is tiny!!! I bet it's effective though. Love to see a male in his proper place. What kind of device is that? Always looking to expand my knowledge of the scene.
Jessie
 I've exactly the same chastity. Ordered it from aliexpress but I cannot use that urethra insert cause it hurt too much.
(01-18-2018, 03:21 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 11:25 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 04:48 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 08:35 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 06:20 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I can not stress enough the time has come for all males to put on their knees and taught to serve females. As a society we risk our destruction as long as any male is allowed to behave as a macho jerk. The time has come to rise up, take over and put males in their proper place.

[Image: 337716516_04430c2c8f_b.jpg]
This is one of my favorite pics of a male in his place. Ready to serve. Completely obedient. Also might I add, looking sexy as hell. Would love to see him bend over! 
Jessie

Yes, Mistress Jessie it is indeed a very sexy photo of a completely obedient, docile and submissive male who is ready to serve his Mistress and knows his place - on his knees at her feet! I love this outfit and I hope I will wear it while serving my future Mistress. 

*curtsey*
I hope you wear something like it as well! The male in this picture is so sexy! I would definitely cat call him on the street. What goes around comes around. You just know he has to have a tight little chastity belt over his male birth defect. 
Jessie
Appropriately dressed males...in short skirts, nylons and heels, being wolf whistled and "objectified" by strong and confident women is what we need to hope for!   As Jessie stated, what goes around comes around.  Taking away ALL male masculinity, and subjected men and boys to the status of "Sweet, helpless and submissive" will pave the way to the New Age of Female Rule and Control!

OH Patti.... you are so correct!  This is a delightfully didactic photo of the male girl's inevitable fate.

An appropriate caption might be:

" Tomorrow's male girl's sullen face contemplating future of her LIFETIME in LACE!"