satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosalind Woods.

Hi, do any of you remember this wonderful sissy shop? Or purchased garments from them? Now closed down for a number of years, they sold some wonderful outfits. I have pink sissy and a maid uniform in my collection. Great quality and a famously friendly staff. Much missed.
JJ. x
(10-29-2017, 05:31 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 02:49 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote: Hi, do any of you remember this wonderful sissy shop? Or purchased garments from them? Now closed down for a number of years, they sold some wonderful outfits. I have pink sissy and a maid uniform in my collection. Great quality and a famously friendly staff. Much missed.
JJ. x

Enid remembers them, she bought some (practical) petticoats/slips from them years ago which she still has. I have to be honest and say that they are good quality and I have been known to wear one occasionally.
She came across them in a now defunct magazine, and seems to think that they were based in Surrey.  

I used to purchase from them often and they were always so friendly on the phone. I still have quite a lot of pink sissy wear and a black satin maid uniform. Various suitable underwear with petties, satin bloomers and stockings etc. R Woods sadly missed! Cosy n Dry are now worth a look for the more AB/DL of us.
I'm sure I have their catalogue tucked away somewhere. Have to dig that out and add some pics to the site
Hi Sissy jj, i hope you had a wonderful Christmas... i remember many years ago shopping at Rosalind Woods through mail order and eventually on the internet... their items of pretty frilly stuff were gorgeous and quite reasonably priced i remember... i bought some of their wonderful lingerie... and if it didn't fit too well they would alter it for you as well... i'm sure this must have cost a little but well worth it... i think they were based in Cheshire, and not in Surrey as Yvette-Lousie wrote... i think i would have remembered that being the county i live in... how wonderful it would be to see one of their catalogues again...
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
(10-28-2017, 02:49 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote: Hi, do any of you remember this wonderful sissy shop? Or purchased garments from them? Now closed down for a number of years, they sold some wonderful outfits. I have pink sissy and a maid uniform in my collection. Great quality and a famously friendly staff. Much missed.
JJ. x

I remember them well.  I was eyeing the Can-can panties.  I was going to buy a pair.  They closed down before I could.
This was all i could find from an old Ebay listing .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel