ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminization vs petticoat discipline
My fear is that I really think things are getting worse overall, with single-issue political agendas and polarized citizens the world over.
(07-13-2016, 09:21 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: My fear is that I really think things are getting worse overall, with single-issue political agendas and polarized citizens the world over.

The real issue with politics is the polarization you speak of--no longer are elections about voting for the best candidate suited for the job, but voting for the one who is most likely to win against 'the other guy' and keep the other political party out of office. How many people do you know are voting for Hillary to keep Trump out of office, or vice versa?
(07-08-2016, 10:55 PM)Richardto Wrote: Melodie, I understand that you also were one that didn't get put into dresses for punishment but for other reasons. While I understand the forum here is supposed to be about petticoat discipline, I think that people like you and I (among others) use places like these because it's one of few places that have any level of understanding of us, let alone acceptance. There's a lot of places devoted to crossdressers, but almost everyone there was a closet crossdresser when younger, the same sort of thing with transgender applies as well. So we're a little more rare when it comes to this sort of thing, where mom not only knew but was an active participant in guiding us toward femininity.

I think a lot of the reason we find ourselves accepted here is that most people everywhere else regard putting a boy in a dress (or diapers, panties, etc.) for any reason (other than the child explicitly asking for it) constitutes child abuse. For us, we have fond memories of running around in a sundress, feeling the cool breeze on our legs, and the times spent with mom doing girly things. While it may not be something we do now as adults, we accept what happened and are not bitter about it, we certainly don't feel like we were abused. Of course, on this forum, placing a male into feminine garb is encouraged, so we certainly feel at home.

Granted, the time frame in which we grew up was certainly one where parents were given much more leeway in what they could do with their kids and someone crying 'child abuse' and calling child services didn't really happen. I remember when the laws were passed that teachers and doctors became required to report suspected cases of physical child abuse to the authorities, and we're talking about regular welts, bruises, and broken bones, nothing like what is considered abuse today.

One thing I notice with a lot of the memories we share is that the father is often not around for some reason. I think that definitely changes the dynamic in a family and makes it easier for a mother to feminize a boy; the father sees the boy as a representation of himself and doesn't want the boy feminized anymore than he wants it done to himself. When a stepfather comes into the picture, the same doesn't hold true since the boy isn't his own child.
(08-11-2016, 02:41 PM)Femboy Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 10:55 PM)Richardto Wrote: Melodie, I understand that you also were one that didn't get put into dresses for punishment but for other reasons. While I understand the forum here is supposed to be about petticoat discipline, I think that people like you and I (among others) use places like these because it's one of few places that have any level of understanding of us, let alone acceptance. There's a lot of places devoted to crossdressers, but almost everyone there was a closet crossdresser when younger, the same sort of thing with transgender applies as well. So we're a little more rare when it comes to this sort of thing, where mom not only knew but was an active participant in guiding us toward femininity.

I think a lot of the reason we find ourselves accepted here is that most people everywhere else regard putting a boy in a dress (or diapers, panties, etc.) for any reason (other than the child explicitly asking for it) constitutes child abuse. For us, we have fond memories of running around in a sundress, feeling the cool breeze on our legs, and the times spent with mom doing girly things. While it may not be something we do now as adults, we accept what happened and are not bitter about it, we certainly don't feel like we were abused. Of course, on this forum, placing a male into feminine garb is encouraged, so we certainly feel at home.

Granted, the time frame in which we grew up was certainly one where parents were given much more leeway in what they could do with their kids and someone crying 'child abuse' and calling child services didn't really happen. I remember when the laws were passed that teachers and doctors became required to report suspected cases of physical child abuse to the authorities, and we're talking about regular welts, bruises, and broken bones, nothing like what is considered abuse today.

One thing I notice with a lot of the memories we share is that the father is often not around for some reason. I think that definitely changes the dynamic in a family and makes it easier for a mother to feminize a boy; the father sees the boy as a representation of himself and doesn't want the boy feminized anymore than he wants it done to himself. When a stepfather comes into the picture, the same doesn't hold true since the boy isn't his own child.

I agree 100%
I wanted to tell Richardto how much I enjoyed his comments concerning Feminization and Petticoat Punishment. He has given a very clear definition of how the two differ. I'm not quite sure of one wanted to, to find a connection to the two terms. I was Petticoated trained to a certain extent...made to wear dress, slip and panties, because of naughty behavior. I will admit, at first it was successful in changing my attitude and behavior. Along with this after a period of say, four weeks, I lost my hate of feminine clothes, and began to look forward to my mother putting in girls clothing. Richardto, would it be correct if I said during my Petticoat training, I was also feminized to a certain extent? To this day I still consider myself to be much happier being dressed as a female then as a male. I have no idea how this transition really occurred...when and why it changed from being punishment to being something I came to adore. Would appreciate your comments and others. Again Richardto, thanks for explaining your thoughts concerning these two special subjects.

Femboy
Thanks for the kind words, Femboy. There are often times that a fine line gets drawn between feminization and petticoating, and even more fine when it comes down to it being done with the child enjoying it and being happy with it opposed to being something forced upon the child that isn't in their best interests.

The thing about petticoat punishment is that it really stops being punishment when the child wants to dress that way. Feminization occurs when the goal is to change the child from male to female, whether the goal is to have them eventually take hormones and undergo SRS or just to present them as female for a short while. At least this is how I go about defining things, others may feel differently.

For you, it sounds as if what was originally a punishment meant to correct bad behavior turned into a bit of feminization. I guess the question would be if your bad behavior continued after you started looking forward to dressing up, maybe to give your mother a reason to put you in the clothes. Did your mother continue to dress you even after the bad behavior stopped? Did you ever ask her if you could dress at times when you weren't facing punishment?
Everyone has their on take on this.
For me it's perfectly possible to arrive at point when you are more feminine by gender but have no inclination nor desire to change your body on permanent basis especially if you are gender fluid and that's in your identity because you cannot realign your sex to a fluid gender state.
The two elements - gender and (biological) sex don't necessarily sit together.
Gender fluid Feminine Boy "Jane Girl"
My Tumblr