ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossdressed children's parties
When I was 10 or 11, I went to a Halloween party where all girls were required to wear boys costumes and boys wear girls costumes. another rule was no bought costumes and all must remain in their costume through out the party.

I was dressed in a poodle skirt that was sewn to be well above the knees, ruffled ankle sox, and two-color shoes.  Another boy came as a cow-girl, another as a dancer. one girl was dressed in Little Lord Flaunteroy costume., another as a hobo etc.

There was little or no teasing because both boys and girls were sort of in the same boat.  I had a great time and as I look back, the best Halloween ever.

There are many party situations that could be crossdress parties, such as birthday or summer parties or what ever.

Would like to hear any experiences from similar events.
Thanks for sharing pontiacgeh sounds like you had an awesome time. Do you remember whose idea the party was or have any photos to remember the fun day? As far as parties go, I do know of plenty of petticoating mothers that have had play dates with their princesses, older sisters, cousins, and neighborhood girls have attended these dressed more like boys (a.k. wearing pants) while all the princess were in dresses. These tend to be mothers with younger princesses it harder for mothers with older princesses to find princess closer to their children ages. Things have improved recently for finding playmates for older princesses with a number of transgender/gender fluid kids coming out. I know of a couple mothers who have become good friends with gender fluid moms and their princesses will be attending a Halloween/birthday party this weekend.
Dr. Mary Morgan hosts monthly children's parties where all the guests wear dresses. The boys must all wear pink, the girls any color but pink. The boys aren't allowed to approach the girls, but must curtsy when approached by a girl, and do whatever she says.

https://petticoated.com/empower.html

I agree completely with her idea of raising boys in a safe zone without any male influence. It would have suited me just fine, I loved being with girls, wearing dresses, and playing with girls' toys as a boy.

And I hated being forced to socialize with all the bullies at school and play their nonsensical rough sports and games. All that does is teach boys to be dominant and competitive. The results of that unacceptable behavior are obvious in our society.
(10-26-2017, 07:55 AM)Conway Wrote: Dr. Mary Morgan hosts monthly children's parties where all the guests wear dresses. The boys must all wear pink, the girls any color but pink. The boys aren't allowed to approach the girls, but must curtsy when approached by a girl, and do whatever she says.

I agree completely with her idea of raising boys in a safe zone without any male influence. It would have suited me just fine, I loved being with girls, wearing dresses, and playing with girls' toys as a boy.

And I hated being forced to socialize with all the bullies at school and play their nonsensical rough sports and games.  All that does is teach boys to be dominant and competitive. The results of that unacceptable behavior are obvious in our society.

Love the approach Dr. Mary Morgan promotes. I use similar approaches when helping new mothers. It amazing how effect this approach works in turning alpha macho brats into the prissiest of princesses. Using this method I helped mothers turn once star quarterbacks and baseball pitchers into the most docile princess who cry if they get their dollies taken away.

Does anyone know if Dr. Morgan visits this forum or how to contact her, love to exchange ideas with a like minded woman.

RF
(10-30-2017, 01:30 AM)R adicalFeminist Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 07:55 AM)Conway Wrote: Dr. Mary Morgan hosts monthly children's parties where all the guests wear dresses. The boys must all wear pink, the girls any color but pink. The boys aren't allowed to approach the girls, but must curtsy when approached by a girl, and do whatever she says.

And I hated being forced to socialize with all the bullies at school and play their nonsensical rough sports and games.  All that does is teach boys to be dominant and competitive. The results of that unacceptable behavior are obvious in our society.

Love the approach Dr. Mary Morgan promotes. I use similar approaches when helping new mothers. It amazing how effect this approach works in turning alpha macho brats into the prissiest of princesses. Using this method I helped mothers turn once star quarterbacks and baseball pitchers into the most docile princess who cry if they get their dollies taken away.

Does anyone know if Dr. Morgan visits this forum or how to contact her, love to exchange ideas with a like minded woman.

RF

I tried looking up Dr. Morgan using conventional resources and had no luck. She could be retired now.

Dr. June Stephenson had a very simple philosophy. We know femininity works, and we know we have problems with masculinity, so promote femininity for all.

When I was in fifth grade, we had to do a roleplay and dress-up exercise for history class. We were to pick an historical figure and impersonate that person, and give a lecture as that person.

About half the girls crossdressed, almost entirely as US Presidents. The other half were figures like Molly Pitcher, Madam Curie, famous dancers or actresses, etc..

I wanted to be Angie Dickinson or Ann Margaret (two famous actresses at the time) but didn't dare. I went as Thomas Edison.

It was embarrassing how indifferent and careless the boys were. Most just pulled their socks outside of their trousers and broght a cap and baseball to school, rattled off some statistics, and passed themselves off as famous ballplayers. They should have been paddled for not even trying.

But of course when they were cajoled by the sports teacher on the ballfield, they had no problems acting, performing, and exerting themselves.

Perhaps they just didn't want to take instructions from the teacher, who was female. Or maybe they just wanted to appear kool and macho by pushing back against an authority figure.

Part of our traditional role model for males equates success with conquering and dominating, building something up by destroying something else, and of course using an attractive woman as a trophy. All that is preposterous. There is nothing but ego satisfaction gained from that.
Sounds like the kind of party every boy should have to go to to get rid of a lot of the 'macho' crap boys are fed, out of curiosity did the costume extend to underwear, that would certainly put boys into place, lol