BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got and Girlfriend and she likes baby sam
Smile 
Ok, not the normal for this forum message. 

I now have a girlfriend, and she fully accepts baby sam.  Heart Smile  It's like wow, never thought it would happen. She's talking about making me more dresses!  Blush

sam

(lost for words)
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
(10-23-2017, 09:15 PM)baby sam Wrote: Ok, not the normal for this forum message. 

I now have a girlfriend, and she fully accepts baby sam.  Heart Smile  It's like wow, never thought it would happen. She's talking about making me more dresses!  Blush

sam

(lost for words)

Congratulations, Baby Sam! Heart Blush Big Grin 

You are truly lost for words ‚ÄĒ look at the subject line.

All kidding aside, I'm happy for you!
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(10-24-2017, 06:59 AM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 09:15 PM)baby sam Wrote: Ok, not the normal for this forum message. 

sam

(lost for words)

Congratulations, Baby Sam! Heart Blush Big Grin 

You are truly lost for words ‚ÄĒ look at the subject line.

All kidding aside, I'm happy for you!

Thanks,

I'm emotionally exhausted, which drained all my energy

sam

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
Hi,

Now girlfriend has moved in!

We've had dinner with me as Sam, in a dress and nappy before she moved in.

Still in shock that she accepts Sam...............

sam

The baby overture may come to end when the issue of changing diapers becomes less and less a sexual event !
Remember babies are not up to the sexual advances of adults - OR - then just maybe I am wrong - but then -.-.-.- !
That's lovely, baby Sam. It's such fun having someone who shares your interests on babying.