Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A further return to infancy.

Posture correction in rubber Blakey rings, rubber bib pants and leather baby harness and reins.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-22-2017, 03:02 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote: Posture correction in rubber Blakey rings, rubber bib pants and leather baby harness and reins.

When I first left home and was really starting to explore my adult baby side I had a landlady who didn't mind me wearing my baby things around the house if it was just the two of us. I'd been incredibly embarrassed when she'd first found out about what I thought was my secret, but became very happy dressing as a baby with her. She never changed my nappy or anything, but she'd comment on how pretty my dress was, or how she could see my nappy.

Anyway, one day she said she thought it was a bit odd that I dress as a baby but walk like an adult, so she'd bought me something. I opened the packet and it was a leather harness - like a baby's, but with an extra section to go between my legs.

She helped me put it on, and I found it forced my legs wide apart, making me waddle just like a baby. In fact I found it much easier to crawl on all fours when I had it on. I felt incredibly babyish in it, especially when she held me with the reins which were also attached.

I can't remember what happened to it. I should maybe think about finding another one. It really helped my baby posture!
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
This was like the harness she got for me. It made me feel SO babyish.

Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
Nice thing about that harness is it keeps a fully loaded diaper anchored in place and keeps the legs spread so more can be downloaded
getting all the bucks worth of value out of that diaper.
Oh and side effect also prevents tampering with the diaper - even more so with little padlocks - or alternate solution hands in thumbless
mittens - protests are met with a large paci gag - mittens also prevent removal of that.
I would highly recommend the use of thumbless mittens for a sissy. Not only do they prevent disgusting attempts at self-gratification, stop fiddling with other items but also demonstrate her childishness very overtly to all who see her.
(11-17-2017, 02:41 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Nice thing about that harness is it keeps a fully loaded diaper anchored in place and keeps the legs spread so more can be downloaded
getting all the bucks worth of value out of that diaper.
Oh and side effect also prevents tampering with the diaper - even more so with little padlocks - or alternate solution hands in thumbless
mittens - protests are met with a large paci gag - mittens also prevent removal of that.

Thick nappies and then reins and locked plastic pants, or reins with the harness and crotch spreader are so babyish... and a paci strapped in so only whimpers and moans of complaint...