BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whale of a Tale
Big Grin 
In the Gulf of Alaska, the female whale cruised offshore. A male whale came up to her and said, "You sthat factory ship over there?"

"Yes, I've been keeping an eye on it. I'll give it a wide berth until I'm well past it."

The male whale said, "That's the boat and crew that killed my father last year. I hate them! I have a plan, but I need your help."

Eyeing the guy warily, she asked, "What's the plan?"

"Let's fill our lungs with air, come practically to the surface right under the boat and blow it out of the water."

The female thought about it for a minute and decided that the plan might work and it would be a salutary lesson to those who thought they could pray on whales with impunity. "Okay, I'll give it a shot. We can always dive too deep for them to strike back."

The pair breathed deeply several times, filling the lungs to maximum capacity. They lay partially on their sides and exhaled in the troughs of waves to minimize the chance of being seen by the whalers.

Lungs finally full, they swam deep underwater until they were below the boat. They floated until they were right under the keel facing each other. The male winked as a signal and they both exhaled as forcibly as they possibly could.

The crude plan work beyond their wildest dreams. The boat arced into the air and split in half as surely as if it had been torpedoed. The two halves settled back in the water and promptly sank. A few survivors swim desperately to the distant shore.

The male was so excited he beat the water with his tail. "Come on! Let's get them and crush them!"

The female slapped her fluke flat on the water, signaling her disgust. "Look, Buster, I'll come through on the blowjob, but I'm not swallowing seamen.

Tony F's typo in the Enemas and Chastity thread reminded me to this joke:

"When given enemas, I tend to leak or drip seamen. "
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool