Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for boy to be sissified
To be blunt, candidate must be below 25 years of age, willing to move to central Pennsylvania, USA, no taller than 5'6", and weigh no more than 135 pounds.  A meet in a public place to iron out rules and make sure that we can be mutually get along and be at ease to both.  I will answer all e-mails to make sure that we understand each other.  you will be expected to live 100% as a sissy and there will some light housework in return for clothes, room, and food.
I haven't qualified for years. I hope you will let us know about the sissy you ultimately accept.

What happened to your last sissy?
He came to me at 19 and was a great companion for 8 years.  He took college courses by internet and decided after graduation to get on with a career.  we are still friends and see each other several times a year.
(10-18-2017, 02:24 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: He came to me at 19 and was a great companion for 8 years.  He took college courses by internet and decided after graduation to get on with a career.  we are still friends and see each other several times a year.

Sounds like you did him a lot of good. This history should make service to you  more attractive. Smile

Does he serve a new Superior? Might he like to join the forum?3

Alas, I don't meet any of your requirements. Sad
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(10-18-2017, 02:24 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: He came to me at 19 and was a great companion for 8 years.  He took college courses by internet and decided after graduation to get on with a career.  we are still friends and see each other several times a year.

I think that's commendable, on your part and his. That took a lot of initiative, and couldn't have been accomplished without your full support and encouragement.  And I am thrilled the two of you are still friends.

Does he still live a feminine, sissified lifestyle when possible given his career?

Kimmi
He tells me that for business reasons, he must appear straight.  In his private time, yes he relaxes in ultra feminine clothing.  He is not serving a superior or master.
Sounds like an absolutely delightful opportunity for someone - oh to be 25 again. Oh,la la‚̧ԳŹ
True, I may one of a kind.  I believe that if a boy makes my sissy needs a reality, then when he is getting older, he should have been prepared for a great future, whatever he decides.

The idea of turning away from a great sissy is completely repulsive to me.  He must be adequately prepared for whatever he chooses, more time with me or on his own.