BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite fantasy outfit...
I like your plan and I hope you decide to enjoy it with Kyle.

A suggestion. Sometime when your child is away overnight, rent the movie, watch it together with Kyle in the outfit, and enjoy whatever transpires afterwards.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
My 3 favourite fantasy outfits are":

(1) Annie dress - red with a white Peter Pan collar, curly red wig, white ankle socks & black 'Mary Jane' shoes.

(2) Dorothy outfit - that cute blue gingham dress, pale blue socks and red shoes. The wig would be a black or dark brown plaited version.

(3)Alice - shiny blue, with puffed sleeves & white rounded collar. Worn with a full-length white pinafore. The wig would be blonde and shoulder-length. Socks blue and white striped knee-length ones. Shiny black shoes.

I do have Alice, Annie & Dorothy dresses, but not exactly like those just described. However, I still enjoy wearing them and putting them on is a thrill.

Sissy Leslie.
(03-25-2017, 04:32 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: At the end of Halloween season last year, I took the chance to buy my husband Kyle a couple of cute, femme costumes. One was a super-cute Dorothy costume from Dreamgirl, and the other is a Belle costume made in short style, I think by Roma Costume. I've had him in the Dorothy outfit a couple of times because it requires cute pigtails and I love putting his hair in pigtails. I've been waiting for a special occasion for the Belle outfit. I have the ghost of an idea with the new movie out, of going to see the film, and then coming back and recreating our own scene. But I don't really want to see the film. I love the old one and don't want it spoiled for me.
I agree with the first film is the best too.
(03-25-2017, 04:32 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: At the end of Halloween season last year, I took the chance to buy my husband Kyle a couple of cute, femme costumes. One was a super-cute Dorothy costume from Dreamgirl, and the other is a Belle costume made in short style, I think by Roma Costume. I've had him in the Dorothy outfit a couple of times because it requires cute pigtails and I love putting his hair in pigtails. I've been waiting for a special occasion for the Belle outfit. I have the ghost of an idea with the new movie out, of going to see the film, and then coming back and recreating our own scene. But I don't really want to see the film. I love the old one and don't want it spoiled for me.

What a glorious idea for scenarios... the Female master having Her male girl subordinate re-enact previous scenes from famous movies with the roles of the sexes corrected, reversed and in that perfected for the true relationship of the sexes in the modern world!

Charming, amusing and empowering for the Female... instructive feminizing education for the male!
Apart from the 3 outfits already mentioned, I also like the following:

(1) Schoolgirl uniform - Gymslip with a matching school blazer and white knee-length socks

(2) Schoolgirl uniform - Grey V-neck sweater with matching box-pleat skirt, white blouse and white knee-length socks. Black 'Mary-Jane' shoes.

(3)Ballerina outfit-white short-sleeved leotard, white tutu & tights, pink ballet shoes. 

Sissy Leslie.  Blush
All the suggestions already given are wonderfully delightful, but perhaps just a male girl should be shown in her most important future role in society as a dutiful, dainty feminine helpmate at home to her  strong, loving protecting Female Master-Husband-Mate!

[Image: 180a1bd26943a82ac1f707e0b1c82714.jpg]   [Image: 13c969fe70fae5a67512d04591d6ae5e.jpg]
(08-12-2016, 02:37 PM)sissykat Wrote: I really can't say which is my favorite ...

... the schoolgirl, the maid or the frilly sissy 

[Image: schoolgirl11_Small.jpg][/url][url=https://postimg.org/image/58xow1v43/][Image: sissyunchained02_Small_P.jpg][Image: Poofy_Sissy01_Small.jpg]

I love them all ... giggles
I adore the frilly sissy photo and would love to be able to play with and kiss such a pretty little girl. Mummy dresses me in similar outfits usually with white lace ruffled ankle socks and Mary Jane shoes which I imagine this sissy is also wearing. Totally gorgeous and the hair ribbons are just so girlish and sissy. It would be wonderful to play dollies together.

Kisses

Wendy Jane

XXXX
(07-06-2016, 10:39 PM)Ali Wrote: What are your three favourite fantasy outfits?

Mine would be

1) schoolgirl uniform - short pleated skirt or gingham summer dress, regulation knickers, socks or tights
2) maid - short black dress, white frilly panties, stockings and suspenders, high heels
3) nurse - pale blue short dress (I once went out with a nurse, and she let me try on her uniform), black tights, silky panties, flat shoes

1) 1900s Little Lord Fauntleroy Suit. Worn over a tight suspender waist with shiny pink satin stockings, very tightly suspendered. A thin towel nappy/diaper under frilly pink rubber baby pants worn up very tight to show off my stocking tops. The suit made from completely transparent cream glass satin trimmed with a huge amount of frills and lace. Undergarments plainly visible.
2) 1900s boys Highland Suit. Similar to the above, but with very elaborate cream glass satin blouse trimmed with much frills and lace. Similar ankle bloomers and a very short kilt skirt and four stiff petticoats.
3) 1900s baby outfit. Tight steel chastity cage under towel nappy/diaper and frilly rubber baby pants and rubber knee bloomers, under frilly rubber romper and frilly rubber bonnet and huge rubber bib. A rubber dummy/pacifier strapped into my mouth and rubber baby bootees on my feet. A heavy old fashioned leather baby harness tightly strapped on, with leather reins to secure me into my high chair and pram.
Further favourite sissy outfits:

(1) Bunny Girl Outfit: black leotard, fishnet tights, high heels etc.

(2) Brownie uniform: Not the current one. I am thinking about the one which was worn from circa 1967-1990.

(3) Little Bo Peep. Full length dress, either pink or blue, with bonnet & ribbons, etc.

I would be very happy to made to dress up in either of these outfits! Smile
(03-25-2017, 04:32 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: ...
I've had him in the Dorothy outfit a couple of times because it requires cute pigtails and I love putting his hair in pigtails.

Pigtails are so ultimately sissy!