BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite fantasy outfit...
Pictures! Pictures!

Please!
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(07-14-2016, 07:47 AM)pollypvc Wrote: Also all uniforms should be locked on.

Aren't they all?
Always in strict uniform
    A schoolgirl uniform, which I own four of. Two are from real girls schools. I just love wearing a schoolgirl uniform but it has to be worn properly, that means tie done up to the neck and top button on the blouse buttoned up. I have a blazers too¬†that I wear with my uniforms. In the photo that I have attached I'm also locked in chastity. I never wear my school uniform unless I'm locked in chastity first.

Not only do I love wearing a schoolgirl uniform but I like everything school related, detention, lines, spanking. All I need now is a teacher! Tongue

My other fantasy outfit is a maids uniform and I bought one this year for the first time and I hope to buy more. I have always wanted to serve as a maid and hope someday that I can find someone who would like a maid to train. Doing the ironing, housework, cleaning and being trained to be a good maid are all things I want to happen. I have my own maids uniform and it can be locked at the back, and of course as with my school uniform I'm always locked in chastity while wearing it. 

All the Mistresses that are online seem to be looking for money, Sad what I want is one who wants a maid to do their housework with no money involved. It would be nice to be able to show up at someone's house and start doing the housework.  Shy

I have also attached a picture of my maids uniform as well as one of it locked at the back.

So for me its both a schoolgirl and a maid.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Don't give up, Kelly, on being a lady's maid. I had the pleasure of working as a maid for a while. I used to go round on a Saturday morning and clean, iron etc. No money changed hands - she was glad of the help and I loved for her to see me dressed and behaving as her maid.

It's not easy to find someone though, I'll admit. I'd love to do it again.
I
(07-18-2016, 01:34 PM)Ali Wrote: Don't give up, Kelly, on being a lady's maid. I had the pleasure of working as a maid for a while. I used to go round on a Saturday morning and clean, iron etc. No money changed hands - she was glad of the help and I loved for her to see me dressed and behaving as her maid.

It's not easy to find someone though, I'll admit. I'd love to do it again.

I won't, hopefully I'll find someone near me who wants a maids. But as you pointed out its not easy to find someone but I'm sure there is someone out there looking for a maid.
(07-16-2016, 06:14 PM)Kelly Wrote: A schoolgirl uniform, which I own four of. Two are from real girls schools. I just love wearing a schoolgirl uniform but it has to be worn properly, that means tie done up to the neck and top button on the blouse buttoned up. I have a blazers too that I wear with my uniforms. In the photo that I have attached I'm also locked in chastity. I never wear my school uniform unless I'm locked in chastity first.

Not only do I love wearing a schoolgirl uniform but I like everything school related, detention, lines, spanking. All I need now is a teacher! Tongue

My other fantasy outfit is a maids uniform and I bought one this year for the first time and I hope to buy more. I have always wanted to serve as a maid and hope someday that I can find someone who would like a maid to train. Doing the ironing, housework, cleaning and being trained to be a good maid are all things I want to happen. I have my own maids uniform and it can be locked at the back, and of course as with my school uniform I'm always locked in chastity while wearing it. 

All the Mistresses that are online seem to be looking for money, Sad what I want is one who wants a maid to do their housework with no money involved. It would be nice to be able to show up at someone's house and start doing the housework.  Shy

I have also attached a picture of my maids uniform as well as one of it locked at the back.

So for me its both a schoolgirl and a maid.

Pretty uniforms and the option to lock them is a bonus.  They are a little too flimsy for my taste- I am in a professional maid or nurse uniform with tabard, aprons, rubber gloves and headdress at all times, but my wife is a very demanding person and expects me to be properly attired when in attendance to her.

But don't give up on your dream, I am sure you will find someone to indulge you as I did- and that was nearly 40 years ago.  While our choice of lifestyle is not the norm, we have never been happier and I truly hope you will meet the right woman for you.

Here is one example of my extreme uniform. My wife likes me in several layers of aprons in varying styles and designs. The hood is quite a comfortable one (there are plenty which are far more restricting) and I am also gagged underneath to ensure I am quite at all times. It does get rather hot in this uniform but I have a fresh one every day so it's not so bad.

Laid Out

[Image: SAM_2423_zps413f6d06.jpg]

In Situ

[Image: SAM_2427_zps547f7308.jpg]
Always in strict uniform
Heart 
just really started exploring this world....though I have repressed my thoughts for many decades, now divorced and retired, 62, I have so much time to reflect and recall those memories of my youth...being dressed in very sissy outfits....until I was about 10-11, given frequent enema treatments, cleansing me it would seem.

favorite outfits?

the classic 1950's eton suit, gray flannel with a rounded peter pan collar blouse, saddle shoes, white knee socks

navy blue velvet shortall, / john john with shoulder buttons and X back suspenders....with a with ruffled wide round flat collar, back buttoning blouse, white opaque nylon knee socks, cuffed, t strap mary jane shoes

black velvet eon jacket, classic red tartan kilt, white peter pan collar blouse with ruffled lace trim around collar, knee socks, saddle shoes

Your maid's uniform is SO pretty, Kelly! And *giggles* you have lovely legs and a lovely girly figure too!
(07-23-2016, 06:35 AM)jimmini Wrote: just really started exploring this world....though I have repressed my thoughts for many decades, now divorced and retired, 62, I have so much time to reflect and recall those memories of my youth...being dressed in very sissy outfits....until I was about 10-11, given frequent enema treatments, cleansing me it would seem.

favorite outfits?

the classic 1950's eton suit, gray flannel with a rounded peter pan collar blouse, saddle shoes, white knee socks

navy blue velvet shortall, / john john with shoulder buttons and X back suspenders....with a with ruffled wide round flat collar, back buttoning blouse, white opaque nylon knee socks, cuffed, t strap mary jane shoes

black velvet eon jacket, classic red tartan kilt, white peter pan collar blouse with ruffled lace trim around collar, knee socks, saddle shoes

[attachment=47 Wrote:         jimmini pid='795' dateline='1469255701']just really started exploring this world....though I have repressed my thoughts for many decades, now divorced and retired, 62, I have so much time to reflect and recall those memories of my youth...being dressed in very sissy outfits....until I was about 10-11, given frequent enema treatments, cleansing me it would seem.

favorite outfits?

Those outfits sounds lovely Jimmini.

Were you made to wear outfits like that as a child? Did anyone see you dressed like that? If they did that must have been quite humiliating for you.

Are you now able to enjoy wearing these kind of things? It must have been difficult keeping your feelings repressed for so long.