BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite fantasy outfit...
What are your three favourite fantasy outfits?

Mine would be

1) schoolgirl uniform - short pleated skirt or gingham summer dress, regulation knickers, socks or tights
2) maid - short black dress, white frilly panties, stockings and suspenders, high heels
3) nurse - pale blue short dress (I once went out with a nurse, and she let me try on her uniform), black tights, silky panties, flat shoes
(07-06-2016, 10:39 PM)Ali Wrote: What are your three favourite fantasy outfits?

Mine would be

1) schoolgirl uniform - short pleated skirt or gingham summer dress, regulation knickers, socks or tights
2) maid - short black dress, white frilly panties, stockings and suspenders, high heels
3) nurse - pale blue short dress (I once went out with a nurse, and she let me try on her uniform), black tights, silky panties, flat shoes

Maid has always been my dream outfit! Bright pink panties, very very frilly! and lots of pretty girly bows Smile
I always like to be the maid.
As a non feminised boy, I still think a maid's uniform is the cutest and most attractive outfit for a sissy to wear. No matter the style, really...whether it's outrageous, formal, or practical and lowly... all maids are beautiful to me Smile

A nurse is someone I would associate with having a more dominant personality actually.
1. Sexy Sissy Secretary
2. 1950s Sissy Stepford Wife.
3. Sissy Lingerie Model.
My Three favourites are :

1. Maids Uniform from the 1800s, Black and white with layers of frilly petticoats under the skirt.
2. Frilly Sissy Doll satin uniform, with all other accessories.
3. Victorian Ladies dress from the 1880s with the tight corsets and layers of petticoats.
I only have the one- a professional nurse/maid uniform with tabard and several aprons. Daily attire with the only variations being colour.
Always in strict uniform
Mine has to be the maids uniform, Victorian style but in pvc. Also all uniforms should be locked on.
#1 has to be a complete ballet outfit with tutu, the kind that is almost horizontal so my bottom is completely exposed.
For #2 I'd go for an empire gown, think of the famous Pinkie painting.
I think I'd like a little girl's one piece swim suit, the old fashioned kind with a skirt, for #3.
1. White bride outfit (short mid-thigh dress, high heels, stockings and suspenders, bra and panties, veil - all white).
2. French maid uniform (short mid-thigh black dress, little white pinafore, white frilly bra and panties, sheer seamed stockings and black suspenders, black high heels).
3. 1950s housewife outfit.