ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Story - Rise of Women
MzChris all you can do is try. I was asking.
(10-23-2017, 03:39 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: New published story - Birth of the Warrior Girls, what happens as gender role reversal becomes the norm in Femtopia.
https://truepetticoating.blogspot.com/20...rrior.html

Mz Chris... great followup chapter.  Once again have had trouble getting to make remark at the site.

Well written prognostication of the inevitable future sex role changes in store for tomorrow's Female Masters   Tongue   and their shocked timid, dainty and obedient feminized male sex Confused underlings.
(11-08-2017, 06:11 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 03:39 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: New published story - Birth of the Warrior Girls, what happens as gender role reversal becomes the norm in Femtopia.

Mz Chris... great followup chapter.  Once again have had trouble getting to make remark at the site.

Well written prognostication of the inevitable future sex role changes in store for tomorrow's Female Masters   Tongue    and their shocked timid, dainty and obedient feminized male sex Confused underlings.

The blog comment system is sometime flacky. You can always comment or message me hear.
Save
(10-22-2017, 06:11 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 12:16 AM)subjami Wrote: very good stories Mz Crhis . Ever thought of putting them on fictionmania?

Not really, do you think the members there would enjoy the stories?

(10-22-2017, 06:00 AM)nancy Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 04:46 AM)Lssy Wrote: Excellent. Love reading of women taking over traditionally male positions of power, and men taking on traditionally feminine roles. Strong, independent women, and feminine, submissive men are our new role models.

Oh Yes, I agree , the more strong a women the better. I would not want to tell anyone, but the truth is I want women to be the superior gender and rule over men. I sincerely see a female controlled society and female led relationship is the hottest thing in the world. I want to be so well trained for such too, and I believe women will make this world a better place than men.
Love Nancy a secret Sissie.

Its my personal life mission to make towns like Campbell a reality where women rule and males are feminized. Have a lot new ideas that will be added to future stories, let just say that there are many unexpected men and boys who will soon know the feel of petticoats and what it means to live under control of women and girls who relish the power of feminizing them.

Oh...So true Mz.  Chris... once Your sex sees how easily They shall control the male, all past false restraints shall fall from Females and become the expected norm of males..  Females shall not rest until Women have totally reversed all past false notions of the true hierarchy of the sexes, and males will never again be in a any position but to accept whatever feminization in roles and conduct Female Masters demand...

(11-10-2017, 03:39 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Well written prognostication of the inevitable future sex role changes in store for tomorrow's Female Masters   Tongue    and their shocked timid, dainty and obedient feminized male sex Confused underlings.

The blog comment system is sometime flacky. You can always comment or message me hear.
Save

Thank You, Female Master Chris... even as You  and Your Sex takes command, You and Your Sisters are far too gracious to us of inferior and incomplete y-chromosomed defect... it is still difficult accepting our place... but we had better learn

Save

A further thought Mz Chris... again tried to put on Femtopia but failed:

Super Chris!   It would also be wonderful to see specific methods of reversing improper male behaviour used by the Women in control, for example:

1. training haughty male pilot to stewardess
2. crude night club manager to feminized male pole dancer
3. egotistic macho actor into tearful meek male damsel always being saved by Females on film
4. arrogant photographer made into 12 month 'Calendar Girl'
5. muscled ex-sports hero made into slim, shapely, weak, dainty lingerie model for most feminine bras and corsets

You get it... take that part of a male's ego and reversing it letting the punishment fit the crime thus any way that males forced inferior staus upon Females would be now be forced upon them!
(11-11-2017, 02:18 PM)whyguys Wrote:

Save

A further thought Mz Chris... again tried to put on Femtopia but failed:

Super Chris!   It would also be wonderful to see specific methods of reversing improper male behaviour used by the Women in control, for example:

1. training haughty male pilot to stewardess
2. crude night club manager to feminized male pole dancer
3. egotistic macho actor into tearful meek male damsel always being saved by Females on film
4. arrogant photographer made into 12 month 'Calendar Girl'
5. muscled ex-sports hero made into slim, shapely, weak, dainty lingerie model for most feminine bras and corsets

You get it... take that part of a male's ego and reversing it letting the punishment fit the crime thus any way that males forced inferior staus upon Females would be now be forced upon them!

Thanks some great ideas, have you ever consider writing about these yourself? Love to hear more about your favorite idea and how you would deal with the alpha male.
Save