satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuffed Animal Friends
Anyone else have any stuffed animal friends? Or, maybe dolly friends? 
I have Theodore Franklyn Bear. He waves hi to everyone. He’s not potty trained either, don’t think he ever will be. He becomes a very grumpy bear, if you put him anywhere near a potty.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, I have two stuffed friends. The smaller one I call Hunny Bunny, and I sleep with him every night. I keep extra-large Toddler plastic pants on him. Because you never know! The larger one is a huge orange bear. Nearly three feet tall. I keep him in cotton diapers and plastic pants, too. This way, I don't feel so alone in mine.
I like the rubber pants you put on your friend! Cute!
(10-16-2017, 04:21 PM)FrillyBilly Wrote: Anyone else have any stuffed animal friends? Or, maybe dolly friends? 
I have Theodore Franklyn Bear. He waves hi to everyone. He’s not potty trained either, don’t think he ever will be. He becomes a very grumpy bear, if you put him anywhere near a potty.

Hi all!
My sissy slave has several dolls from Frozen that are his best friends. When there are no females present, the Frozen dolls are in charge of the male! He has to obey every imagined word that they "speak"
What an interesting concept. Who is responsible for the imaginings though - do you tell him what they’re saying?  Wink
I love that your teddy is in plastic baby knickers just like you are!
As child I had many stuffed cute animal friends. A couple bears, a frog, a snake. Okay, I know you might be thinking the frog and snake may not be cute. Trust me, they weren't at all boyish. Some girls that were friends, they weren't tomboys, borrowed them from time-to-time to play with.

Today, I'm all grown up (as you can see in my profile and intro I wrote a some time ago), I still have stuffed cute animal friends, well two, a cute bear dressed in a sissyish-boy outfit, then another plain one. I don't talk to them much, they're both stare at me all the time, I should start listening Smile
(05-16-2021, 04:03 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: What an interesting concept. Who is responsible for the imaginings though - do you tell him what they’re saying?  Wink

I give him his orders and he has to pretend that they are coming from the dolls. It is very entertaining watching a grown male obey the orders of a doll!