Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apres Noir
Hi,

does anyone remember a UK-based clothing company called Apres Noir? What was unusual was that they made lingerie-for men! ( I think that they were based in Swindon, Wiltshire).

It wasn't just lingerie- I remember from their catalogue that they also did a baby/little girl dress, and (joy of joys!), a Bunny-Girl Outfit! I also remember getting angry with the presenters of a daytime magazine TV show. Some of Apre Noir's lingerie range was being modelled, much to the derision of the hosts. (Would things be different today?).

Sadly, Apres Noir eventually closed down. But it begs the question, did anyone in this Forum purchase any clothing from them, and if so was it any good?-it would be interesting to find out. Smile

(P.S. in case you were wondering I didn't , mostly because at that time I lived with my Dad. Being a bit old-fashioned , he would have had a problem with his son wearing female clothing).
I did. And although it iss on the expensive side, it is quality.
I have a white long sleeve baby doll nightie which has ties arond the wrists a pink Cami and matching pink panties.
BTW, as far as I know, their website has changed to https://xdress.com/
You'll enjoy what you see there.
Here's a dress you might like - https://xdress.com/collections/back-in-s...-tea-dress
Oooh that dress looks delightful!
Might just have to order one when pay day comes!
Brenda, so delighted you liked it. XOX
Also, there is another company which makes some very feminizing pantiies for us.
kowalaswim.com
As a sissy, I've always felt we should be looking as girlish as possible not only under our panties and girl clothes, but also when are are forced innappropriately (for us) in our lives to dress in our yucky men's clothes.
http://www.koalaswim.com/ko_all_items_master.htm
They seem to have a long line of chastity devices but even more importantly also some very feminizing panty styles like:
It will not allow me to post direct links so . . .
To name only a few, take a look at the:
Lucky Lady
Girl Crazy
Pink Lips
Sheer Lady Micro Shorts
The Strap On Pu**y
Clever Girl Thong
Girl Slut
Lady Gear Micro Shorts
What does anyone think?
(10-13-2017, 01:44 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi,

does anyone remember a UK-based clothing company called Apres Noir? What was unusual was that they made lingerie-for men! ( I think that they were based in Swindon, Wiltshire).

It wasn't just lingerie- I remember from their catalogue that they also did a baby/little girl dress, and (joy of joys!), a Bunny-Girl Outfit! I also remember getting angry with the presenters of a daytime magazine TV show. Some of Apre Noir's lingerie range was being modelled, much to the derision of the hosts. (Would things be different today?).

Sadly, Apres Noir eventually closed down. But it begs the question, did anyone in this Forum purchase any clothing from them, and if so was it any good?-it would be interesting to find out. Smile

(P.S. in case you were wondering I didn't , mostly because at that time I lived with my Dad. Being a bit old-fashioned , he would have had a problem with his son wearing female clothing).
Hello Sissy Leslie,
  I remember Apr'es Noir, very well, you are quite right they were based at, Meadows Works Trowbridge Wiltshire
Have just hunted out one of the catalogue's I used to receive from them on a regular basis,
One of my favourite purchase's was a 'Babydoll' called the "Midsummer Night's Dream" ( in Butter ) it didn't come with panties, so after I enquired about them they were kind enough to make me a pair in matching material, I actualy ordered two sets, of the 'Babydoll' a matching set for my partner at the time, she loved it as much as me, we often spent many a weekend dressed in matching outfit's from Apr'es Noir, another favourite was the "Paris Gown" and matching panties, still wear it in the warmer summer month's now.
http://www.koalaswim.com/ko_all_items_master.htm

This LINK comes back with a 404 fault code - page not found
http://www.koalaswim.com
Try this one, they must have updated their site. Their old site was harder to use.
Yes I remember them, it was them that got me back into panties, I had given them up when I was about 21, did well for 6 years but came across the Apres Noir catalogue and the rest is history, lol. Just goes to prove boys like me cannot hide from their destiny  Wink

They made fantastic quality panties and other items for us guys and yes they did become X-Dress which is quite good but no where near as good as Apres Noir