ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auntie's plan
Hello again,

I have already mentioned that during a visit to Auntie's, we went for a walk and she made me wear knickers underneath my male clothing as a reminder of my Sissy status. What I forget to mention was that this was going to be the start of something. Auntie had the idea that she would take me to some of the Museums and Art Galleries in her home city. But the thing was that she would make me wear Sissy clothing under my male apparel.

Knickers (of course) would be worn , but things would be extended to include tights, frilly anklets, etc. There was even talk of me wearing a frilly blouse which would be hidden by a sweater. (Obviously this would be during colder weather). I have to confess I really liked the idea of walking amongst people who would be totally oblivious to my hidden sissy clothing. Only Auntie and myself would be aware of my feminine layer.

Sadly, it was not to be. However, I have carried on her legacy. As I am typing this, I am wearing a pair of floral-print, cotton, brief-style knickers underneath my jeans. (I wear knickers most of the time, except when I am at work, or at my Sister's. She accepts my cross-dressing, but my Brother-In-Law wouldn't understand or like it).

Auntie did have a bit of fun at my expense one day. She made me put on a fake fur coat (I forgot what else I was wearing), before applying some lipstick. "Perhaps you'll grow up to be a tart" she laughed, making me carry a handbag and do some sluttish poses. I felt totally humiliated, but I did as I was told, as I was under her control.

I also once found myself lying on her bed in a two-tone green, long-sleeved ladies sports leotard bound and gagged. (I enjoyed this a lot).

I intend to carry on her legacy, wearing knickers for most of the week as well  as adding more feminine aspects to my everyday life. I sure that she would approve. Smile
Beautiful.. what a lovely way to worship your sweet auntie. It's so exciting to wear sissy clothes under your day clothes! I hope you have a lot of fun with it
It sounds like you had a wonderful, loving Aunt...She obviously saw the sissy in you, and helped to nourish and bring that sissy out!
Seeing yourself in the mirror all made up . It was futile to deny it anymore . Your bodies rection gave you away . You are a sissy and you love it .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(10-13-2017, 01:31 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hello again,

I have already mentioned that during a visit to Auntie's, we went for a walk and she made me wear knickers underneath my male clothing as a reminder of my Sissy status. What I forget to mention was that this was going to be the start of something. Auntie had the idea that she would take me to some of the Museums and Art Galleries in her home city. But the thing was that she would make me wear Sissy clothing under my male apparel.

Knickers (of course) would be worn , but things would be extended to include tights, frilly anklets, etc. There was even talk of me wearing a frilly blouse which would be hidden by a sweater. (Obviously this would be during colder weather). I have to confess I really liked the idea of walking amongst people who would be totally oblivious to my hidden sissy clothing. Only Auntie and myself would be aware of my feminine layer.

Sadly, it was not to be. However, I have carried on her legacy. As I am typing this, I am wearing a pair of floral-print, cotton, brief-style knickers underneath my jeans. (I wear knickers most of the time, except when I am at work, or at my Sister's. She accepts my cross-dressing, but my Brother-In-Law wouldn't understand or like it).

Auntie did have a bit of fun at my expense one day. She made me put on a fake fur coat (I forgot what else I was wearing), before applying some lipstick. "Perhaps you'll grow up to be a tart" she laughed, making me carry a handbag and do some sluttish poses. I felt totally humiliated, but I did as I was told, as I was under her control.

I also once found myself lying on her bed in a two-tone green, long-sleeved ladies sports leotard bound and gagged. (I enjoyed this a lot).

I intend to carry on her legacy, wearing knickers for most of the week as well  as adding more feminine aspects to my everyday life. I sure that she would approve. Smile

Nice to think of you in your panties, leslie!