Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I learned
Hello, My name is Tony. This is my story, well realy my mothers story. She taught me how to respect women, and how to except them as my superior. I was 11 years old. I played with a group of girls around my own age. Well we played nice, that is got along well, till that age, then being a boy, I started to play rough with them. There were complaints to myMom, a single mother. My sister was away at her first year of college, and it was just Mom and I.
      Mom sat me down and reasoned with me, that I was to treat the girls nicely. OK , I did that for a week or so. Then went back to playing rough. Well more complaints from the girls Mom's. This time thier was no talk. Mom called me to her bedroom. The strap was laying on the bed. She looked at me. Tony she said, we talked about this, you didn't listen. Pants and undetwear off andlay down on the bed. Mom , I started to cry, please Mom, I'll be good, please Mom, please. Mom said  NO MORE TALK, GET READY AND LAY DOWN. I was crying before I had my pants off. I was naked from the waist down, crying begging. Mom just looked st me and said , on the bed now. I layed down burried my face into her pillow, my behind bare. The strap sang through the air, ended with a sharp CRACK. the pain spread across my behind, and burned deeply. I opened my mouth to cry out when I hear the stap sing its song again followed by the CRACK.  I cryed and screamed. But knrw better then to move. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, again and again.
     I was on my best behavior for a few weeks,but then it happened, I pushed one of the girls down. Her Mom went right to my house, and told Mom. They talked for a while, I was upstairs in my room. At first the conversation was angry, then it calmed down and goy friendly, then there were giggles. OK , I thought, everything is ok.
     How wrong was I. When I got home from school tbe next day, Mom followed me up to my room. Tony she said very sweetly. Put these clothes on and pointed to my  bed. I looked and gaspped. Thier was red nylon panties, a bra , a slip, a garterbelt , stockings and a dress layed out on my bed. You will wear these till your behavior calms down. Put them on now. 
     I went to pick up the panties, I couldn't , they were forbidened. No one ever said so, but I knew they were. Mom said get them on, I was sweatting,  My mouth was dry, I was shaking. Moms aid NOW,  I took off my clothes and stepped into the red silky panties. Mom said from now on you will wear your sisters clothes till you learn how to behave. 
     My behavior changed. Even when I was allowed to go out of the house to play, and given my boy clothes back, I had  panties and a training bra on under them. I behaved, was no longer aggressive. To day I know women are my betters, and I must obay them
Very nicely told, Tony. Thank you for sharing your story...petticoating and a generous application of the strap taught you respect for your superiors...and you still understand this today.
Yes , I'm a submisive cuckold today. I had to help my wife prepare for a date tonight.
I hope you made sure to share your appreciation and thanks to her.
I hope she had a grest night.
She did , and I did. I bought her flowers, and put A 5 pack of condoms in her pocketbook. I helped her prepare. She didn't come home Saturday night, but texted me the (I 'm ok cde word, ) and told me she would be home in the morning. She didn't come home in the morning, but again texted me the I'm ok code word, and tol me she would see me later. She got home about 4:00 in the sfternoon. As I helped her undress to shower she let me see her pussy. It was read and sore, she said not only did he use all 5 condomes, but had to go out and get another 3 pack that he used 2 off. She said the last two times she didn't cum. She was all sexed out. But he showed her such a good time, she felt obligated to bend over and submit to him.
Thanks for sharing with us. I hope you were properly dressed while you assisted her and stayed dressed properly while she was out.
Yes ,sissy cindylynn, while I help her get ready, I was in my cb6000s of course, I'm in that 24/7. Then a pair of pink nylon briefs ( my mother in laws) I can't fit in Gina's shes a size 5 , to small. Mom in law is size 8. I had a bra on with a short house dress over it. I stayed dressed like that after Gina left on her date. At bed time I put on a long silky night gown over my panties and cb.
She didn't come home that night. Bet text me the code word that ment all was well, and that she would be home tomorrow. She came home about 3pm the next day. When she walked in, I was in a skirt, and blouse, with my bra and paties under and dark thigh high stay up stockings. . When she got home she showered , while I started dinner. When she came down I had a drink ready for her, served her a nice diner.
After witch we went to my bedroom, I stripped to the cb6000. She unlocked it, She started to tell me all about her date , letting me jerk off. She told me how big he was, how he side into her. She told me all about it till I came. She didn't tell me much, cause I came in less then 2 minutes. Then she let me shower and clean the cb6000, before locking me back in.
Just wonderful, happy for you both.