Poll: What will your auntie make you wear over your nappy?
This poll is closed.
Just a pair of frilly baby knickers
15.38%
4 15.38%
Frilly baby knickers and a little skirt
42.31%
11 42.31%
A stretchy onesie
15.38%
4 15.38%
Dungaree shorts, with the straps very tight to hold your nappy in place
11.54%
3 11.54%
A small pair of towelling shorts
3.85%
1 3.85%
Nothing - you will run around in just your nappy
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to wear with nappies.
I forgot to mention that plain, plastic or rubber panties (to prevent leaks) would be worn over the nappy...the frilly tights would then go on top with a pair of pastel blue or pink little baby sandals...
It didn't matter whether i was in terrys or disposables . It was always nappy waterproofs and baby panties on top . If the weather was cold i would be put into tights over my nappy and waterproofs with my panties over the tights .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Nappies, waterproof panties, tights and baby knickers make such a bulky bottom for a sissy baby! Impossible to walk properly, so forced to waddle or crawl. And then of course my dress wouldn't cover them, so everyone got a good view of my humiliating underwear.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(03-21-2017, 09:54 AM)Ali Wrote: Nappies, waterproof panties, tights and baby knickers make such a bulky bottom for a sissy baby! Impossible to walk properly, so forced to waddle or crawl. And then of course my dress would cover them, so everyone got a good view of my humiliating underwear.
I didn't mind people seeing me in my nappy and panties as effort was taken to make me feel pretty . I know now it made me look very infantile . I did hate people seeing the big metal and plastic spinal brace i was in and my dresses hid that .
I liked when women would comment . Aw look at the poor baby . I hated when that was the poor cripple .
I've always fantasized about being put in a diaper so thick and bulky between the legs that I'm almost completely immobilized. Then I'd be placed in a suspended baby bouncer so I I'd be stuck and unable to hide my sissy shame from anyone who wanted to see. Of course a frilly little dress that does nothing to cover up my massive diapees would be nice as well Smile
I think my white and pink sailor suit dress is very humiliating. It's certainly too short to hide my sissy diapers.

[Image: hu5k6iag5vbi65g4g.jpg]
Some of my baby panties for over my nappies .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)