ande.banner
Poll: What will your auntie make you wear over your nappy?
This poll is closed.
Just a pair of frilly baby knickers
15.38%
4 15.38%
Frilly baby knickers and a little skirt
42.31%
11 42.31%
A stretchy onesie
15.38%
4 15.38%
Dungaree shorts, with the straps very tight to hold your nappy in place
11.54%
3 11.54%
A small pair of towelling shorts
3.85%
1 3.85%
Nothing - you will run around in just your nappy
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What to wear with nappies.
It's nice to wander around in just a nappy for a while - it makes me feel very babyish because I can feel my nappy moving across my bottom when I walk or crawl.

But I agree - tight fitting waterproof baby knickers are a must before I wet my nappy.
Wearing an oversized diaper cover with doubled diapers with frilly bum detailing and a Oh so short mini skirt with a "T" shirt just touching the navel.
Cute PINK Mary Janes with taps and lacy detailed sox. Now I would be good to go but I don't know where - I am not old enough to figure that out for myself !
Ask me if I am wearing a personal porta potty and then tell me to lift the hem of the skirt to show you ! Lift the hem way up - way upps a daisy and what's
this on the waist band of the diaper cover - a LOCK because I can't be trusted to "GO" where I am supposed to and what's with the thumbless mittens - Oh
that's because I keep getting into trouble doing things that I shouldn't !
I have many outfits and one of my favorites is my smocked shirt and pants which button the shirt inside the pants with buttons show outside. I love old fashioned baby clothes as well as some of the new ones.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's such a cute outfit! It's kind of like the sort of thing a young boy would wear - but then you spot the all too obvious lace trim, and elasticated legs, and of course the bulky bottom which can mean only one thing - a babyish nappy!
(07-06-2016, 10:23 PM)Ali Wrote: You've been put into a big thick terry nappy by your auntie. Before she takes you downstairs for your cousins to see you she tells you she's going to finish off your babyish outfit. 

What would be the worst thing you could imagine being made to wear over your nappy?

Hi Ali.

The worst for me would be a baby outfit. This is because I am not into the adult baby thing, so being made to dress as one would be really hard for me. It means it would be the most punishing thing to be made to wear of course. Worse part of it would be a bonnet. That would be awful!!

Matthew2016
(09-20-2016, 07:56 AM)Matthew2016 Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 10:23 PM)Ali Wrote: You've been put into a big thick terry nappy by your auntie. Before she takes you downstairs for your cousins to see you she tells you she's going to finish off your babyish outfit. 

What would be the worst thing you could imagine being made to wear over your nappy?

Hi Ali.

The worst for me would be a baby outfit. This is because I am not into the adult baby thing, so being made to dress as one would be really hard for me. It means it would be the most punishing thing to be made to wear of course. Worse part of it would be a bonnet. That would be awful!!

Matthew2016

How about if you were told you were being sent to an all girls' school, and you're dressed in the proper school uniform - a little pleated gym slip, white blouse, regulation knickers - and then when you arrive the headmistress tells you that you won't be allowed to use the girls' toilets because you're a boy. So she tells you you are to have a nappy and plastic panties on underneath your schoolgirl knickers. 
(09-26-2016, 01:35 PM)Ali Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 07:56 AM)Matthew2016 Wrote:

Hi Ali.

Matthew2016

How about if you were told you were being sent to an all girls' school, and you're dressed in the proper school uniform - a little pleated gym slip, white blouse, regulation knickers - and then when you arrive the headmistress tells you that you won't be allowed to use the girls' toilets because you're a boy. So she tells you you are to have a nappy and plastic panties on underneath your schoolgirl knickers. 

Lol, I'd probably wet my school knickers just to make sure she did. Wink
That would be quite a fantasy come true!
But what about all the girls laughing at you when they find out that not only are you a boy who's been made to wear a schoolgirl uniform, including knickers, but that you've been put into a nappy under your knickers?
Not sure if it's the worst or the best...but a white onesie that snaps over the crotch with little poppers, with a cute Peter Pan collar and bunny rabbit motif on the front. It's chilly, but auntie doesn't want to have to fiddle with bib shorts or fancy dresses when you wet your nappy, so she makes you wear a thin pair of white, nylon tights with frills on the bottom and a matching bolero cardigan....
I never wear a nappy without a pair of very frilly plastic knickers (rhumba panties) on top to prevent leaks. The knickers have elasticated legs and an elasticated waist to prevent this even when the nappy is very wet and Mummy's nappy change is way overdue. Of course, one could wear another pair of ordinary frilly knickers on the top of the plastic ones but I do not think this is needed as the plastic ones are already very frilly.

My ideal is for Mummy to put me in a short baby frock with lots of lace and frills which allows the frilly plastic knickers to be clearly seen and with the bulge making it obvious that there is a nappy underneath.

Footwear would be the normal frilly ruffled white ankle socks with pretty ribbon bows and with patent leather Mary Jane shoes or baby style sandals. White knee socks could be worn instead depending on Mummy's wishes.

Wendy Jane

XXX