Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My upbringing
I've sent a message about it to the site administrator to see if anything can be done. If not I'll probably give up trying to post. Have you raised this self deleting matter at all?
(10-12-2017, 10:22 AM)Obedientboy Wrote: I've sent a message about it to the site administrator to see if anything can be done. If not I'll probably give up trying to post. Have you raised this self deleting matter at all?

I haven't...yesterday was the first and only time its happened to me...
hey sorry that you're having trouble posting... I haven't had this happen yet. What exactly happens?

It would be a shame to lose your posts, hopefully we can figure it out. Maybe turning off javascript would help?

You could try writing your post in a text file before posting it if it is a long one. Then if it's lost you have a saved backup.
Thanks. It happens just as described in my post. Anyway the administrators are on to it and will hopefully find a solution.
Welcome obedientboy, as a strong advocator for petticoating and someone who actively assistance mothers using it. I can proudly say your are not alone and while your aunts reasons may not have been 100% positive you are who you are today because of them. At this points its better to embrace what happen and deal with it.

Chris
Thank you Radicalfeminist. As stated earlier I bear no ill feeling toward my late Aunt. Is corporal punishment part of your regime?