ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Long?
(07-06-2016, 01:21 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: What is the longest time you have spent locked up?  Do you have a key holder or is it a solo test?  And how do you celebrate when the cage comes off?   Big Grin
I've only been in the lifestyle for a month and a half now, but I have been in chastity that whole time. I have had one wet dream... oops. My girlfriend says I can cum once I learn all her rules and become the perfect housewife. I think she wants me to eat my own ejaculate if it ever happens.
Always have a spare set of keys available for the medical emergency folks although they do have ways to remove locked gear (jaws of life etc.)
NEVER EVER MAIL THE *ONLY* SET OF KEYS TO YOUR LOCKED CONTRAPTION !
Especially if you can't get to the mail box to use them !
If gagged leave details where the keys are.
Lastly you could sissyly foolishly leave it all to your dominate partner mistress/master - GOOD LUCK with that !

Oops !
Better send this off before someone sees this and extends my time of confinement !
(06-22-2017, 05:30 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 05:05 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Always have a spare set of keys available for the medical emergency folks although they do have ways to remove locked gear (jaws of life etc.)
NEVER EVER MAIL THE *ONLY* SET OF KEYS TO YOUR LOCKED CONTRAPTION !
Especially if you can't get to the mail box to use them !
If gagged leave details where the keys are.
Lastly you could sissyly foolishly leave it all to your dominate partner mistress/master - GOOD LUCK with that !

Oops !
Better send this off before someone sees this and extends my time of confinement !
Totally agree Babylock.

Should have added to my post to keep a spare set of keys for real emergencies. (as opposed to just wanting to release yourself)

I posted details of what I christened "The World's Smallest Key Safe" on the chastitylocked.com web site's forum and on Flickr and here it is:-

[Image: 13994159316_7e5ffbfd56_z.jpg]

[Image: 14014081951_2dc2e0c63a_z.jpg]

It's small enough to carry in your pocket at all times, the keys can be broken out of the sleeve in an emergency but there's no way you can put a new sleeve on so your Mistress will know you've done it. The sleeve is the earth pin protector you get with any new electrical device bought in the UK with a couple of holes melted through it and the lock is a TSA approved device so you can be suitably humiliated at airports when you have to explain why it's holding keys.

Safe, sane and consensual!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
TSA locks so others can be masters of your humiliation - TSA does have master keys for these locks !

Otherwise "PERFECT" except that idle hands (fingers) can with time solve the combination lock so maybe in the idle time MITTENS to prevent tampering !

Great much better idea compared to the one I suggested a while ago about using a realtor lock box with the keys to a dwelling locked inside with access to authorized individuals.
Same thing that is used by car dealerships so the sales person doesn't have to run back to the office for the car keys for a test drive etc.
I've found that the effort necessary to open that particular lock when the combination is correct is so high that when going through the combinations to try to find the right one¬†my fingers soon start to hurt and¬†I get exasperated with trying and, yes, I have tried! At one try a second it would take just over 2¬ĺ hours to go through all the combinations on a four wheel lock and, believe me, with that lock your fingers would be raw!

It's a right b'stard!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
Sometimes the simplest solution...

If not using a padlock which is sometimes better, then you can use security ties.

Go through airports without worry.

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/uberkinky-num...84061.html
There is a simple way to keep a chastity device safe. Use a cargo seal.

https://www.uline.com/BL_2307/Padlock-Seals

Dip the seal in tool dip (available at most hardware stores) before locking, so the wearer can't see the numbering sequence and order duplicates. Some superglue on the seal will also prevent any tampering.

My wife had a simple way of hiding keys. She simply put them in two sealed letterhead envelopes from her workplace, which I had no access to and couldn't duplicate. Tampering would have been immediately obvious. Even if I had the first one duplicated at a printer, I never saw the second one, so I would have needed quite a timeframe to pull off a fraud. She checked the keys every few days so her method was foolproof.

I have been locked up for as long as two weeks. Beyond the third day, there is no discomfort. Actually, I experience a mild euphoria, a fulfillment that comes from being submissive and gaining the approval of my keyholder. The longer the denial period, the more eager I became.
I have been in lock months at a time, as I have written before, the only time I get out of lock is when my wife comes home satisfied from a date. If he took care of her well, she will unlock me and let me herk off as she telks me about her date. If he failed to satisfy her , she still telks me all about it, but doesn't unlock me. The deal we have is when she gets pleasure she will unlock me and allow me to jerk off. If she doesn't get pleasure, there is no need for me to get it.
There have been times in the relationship, were I was punished, that would mean spaking for sure, but sometimes along with the spanking I have been kept in lock for months.
I had an experience of locking my man for 2 months. There was a long-time business trip, and my husband begged for a lock. Then I selected a chastity device carefully on the internet. I did not something awful happened when I came back. It had been proved that it was good stuff.
This is the website: https://www.hihistop.com/s-m/cock-cages/
I was locked on my birthday and it's been 3 weeks (so far). This is the first time that Daddy has actually got the key and the spare is in an envelope that has been sealed so that if I open it, I can't reseal it without being detected.

I've been told that if I do use the emergency key, it had better be an emergency, or I won't sit for a week.