BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Long?
Hi. I am new here. I have record 11 days. No satisfaction. But without chastity belt. I have just CB6000, but it dont stop me in activity. The bad thing is, it stop my blood circulation. I think, its dangeruos. Ones I would like to have my-steel untouchale and be safe in it.
Love all diaper chastity sissies around the world. Heart and like to get some friendly messages  At
12 days till now is my record. I love that how chastity hugs my clitty. I've had 3 keyholders but not atm so I hope I don't slip. I'd love to be caged, teased and denied permanently.

That's my clitty

http://imgur.com/a/9ujoM
Im going to see you go back into it Audra
(07-06-2016, 01:21 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: What is the longest time you have spent locked up?  Do you have a key holder or is it a solo test?  And how do you celebrate when the cage comes off?   Big Grin

currently 2 years and counting. No release yet, only cleaning once a fortnight
(02-26-2017, 01:40 PM)sarahz Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 01:21 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: What is the longest time you have spent locked up?  Do you have a key holder or is it a solo test?  And how do you celebrate when the cage comes off?   Big Grin

currently 2 years and counting. No release yet, only cleaning once a fortnight

Sarah, what device do you use? Do you have a Superior keyholder?
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I have been away from the internet for a while , but glad to be back. I have been in lock for long periods of time. This was done to keep me from straying , to keep me from wasting time masturbating, and so I had no control of my pleasure. I was in a relationship were my wife would enjoy sex with others, while I was locked in chastity. She would come home, and tell me in full detail what she did with her lover, how he made her feel, how she made him feel. She watched me trying to grow in my tight little cb6000. She would unlock it, and let me jerk off, as she told me how it felt as he entered her and streched her to her limits ( some thing I could not do with my little penis). I woldn't last long as she in great detail described the teriffic orguasm she experienced as he plowed his massive cock into her. As soon as I came she stopped telling me about her date, even if she didn't finish the story. So I tryed so hard not to cum. But I never lasted more then 2 minutes asmuch as I tryed. Then it was clean up, and get locked back in. Put my panties back on and night gown, and go to sleep as my wife went to her bedroom, and I tryed to go to sleep in my bedroom. If she went on a date, and did not come home satisfied, she would come to my room, tell me all the details, but not unlock me. If she did not have a great orgasum, I was deprived of cumming. If I was a bad boy, she would not unlock me, so thete were times I went 2 or 3 months without being unlocked

I have been locked up for up to 3 months at times, while my wife enjoyed sex with her lover
its a nice pink CB2000, with added points of intrigue. I have had it replaced once as the cuff gave out. My mistress believes sissies should never ever get relief, unless annally and if I am very good I sometimes get pegged.
otherwise no release ever
(06-20-2017, 03:29 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: I have had my maid, Enid, locked up for nearly 3 years without release (only unlocked for supervised weekly cleaning
and shaving). Seems she has a long way to go to match the 12 years achieved by one of the sissy's in this po

Will have to try using TCP next week. Good tip, Gemma, Thank you

Very impressive, Madam, that you have your maid locked up for nearly 3 years without release. Do you plan to keep her without orgasms permantly? Do you have her cock pierced, Madam?

*curtsey*
(06-20-2017, 03:29 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: I have had my maid, Enid, locked up for nearly 3 years without release (only unlocked for supervised weekly cleaning
and shaving). Seems she has a long way to go to match the 12 years achieved by one of the sissy's in this po

Will have to try using TCP next week. Good tip, Gemma, Thank you

Yvette-Louise...

So although You are a NEWCOMER here... it would seem that Your precious little male girl has been well trained NOT TO BE ONE ANYWHERE for quite some time!

(so sorry... could not resist the pun!  Still - THREE YEARS! - that is so fascinating an example reversal of how the paradigm of power has shifted to the Female.  The very thing upon which the male sex has prided itself in Your case kept captive and insignificant.  Oh the vaunted male has such a diminished and feminized future lying before him... or 'HER'!!)
When I responded to this thread almost a year ago, I said that my longest lockup was one month.  That's changed, and so have I.  I made a 2017 New Year's resolution to go for two months, and guess what?  I've been caged almost 6 months now and it feels so right I'm committed to make it permanent.

First let me say that this wouldn't have happened without a proper fit.  My first cage, a CB, was way too big.

But mainly it's the my sense of my own femininity that changed.  Accepting the cage helped me accept myself in ways I'd not idea I hadn't.  It's given me courage to step out, to introduce myself to the real world for the first time as the sissy I am.  And I've learned so much!  Real life is so different from online experiences, even live cam sessions.  I've learned:
  • Spankings aren't a game, they hurt!¬† I thought I knew what submission was.¬† I didn't.¬† My helpless sobs took me back to a place diapers never did.
  • It is better to give than to receive.¬† Meaning I've learned how wonderful it is to pleasure a real cock, and my reward comes when the cum fills my mouth and I know I've been good.
  • And sometimes it is better to receive too!¬† I was finally rewarded when my limp clitty pulsed its own gratitude as my no-longer virgin sissy pussy performed its true function.
In the past I've skated the issue of my existence in the closet.  My chastity cage has led me out of it somewhat.  I'm no obvious crossdresser, but I now have some friends with whom I am subtly feminine in public and totally feminine in private.  My cage has let me ignore what I'm not designed for, being a man, and approach as near as I can what I am designed for, being a woman.