BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Long?
Gemma, Chris asked several good questions. Do I recall correctly that you wrote about Nancy Edwina's wrongdoing in back issues of Petticoat Discipline Quarterly? Do you recall which issues?
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Yes I have written about her punishment and Helga has also published a letter of thanks written by Nancy Edwina for her kind advice on her discipline. I am not sure exactly which issues these pieces were included in. She was an adulterer and now we have may pictures of him as a schoolgirl which he would not wish to become public. She has therefore had to accept her penance which as a minimum will continue until she completes her seven years of secondary education. Shee has so far been disciplined for three years but unfortunately at Helga's recommendation she has had to repeat Year 1 due to unacceptable behaviour. Her behaviour during the past school year will be reviewed over the next six weeks to determine her status for the new term beginning in September.
Oh! I see that Miss Gemma has answered a question I just asked in another thread regarding the duration of Nancy Edwina's punitive regime. I have followed her story in the Petticoat Discipline Quarterly with interest...there have been 3 or 4 different inclusions if I recall correctly. I wonder if it might be possible to have those entries reposted here...they would serve as good instruction as well as warning to would-be adulterous males about the potential consequences!

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
I hope you don't mind me returning to the original question of this thread I must say that my Mistress is a firm believer in strict chastity for sissies. She has me locked in my Neosteel full chastity belt on Christmas 2004 has kept me like that all the time. The belt only comes off every three or four days for a thorough cleaning and to keep my crotch neatly shaven ... Smile

deepest curtsies

sissykat
(08-03-2016, 04:15 PM)sissykat Wrote: I hope you don't mind me returning to the original question of this thread I must say that my Mistress is a firm believer in strict chastity for sissies. She has me locked in my Neosteel full chastity belt on Christmas 2004 has kept me like that all the time. The belt only comes off every three or four days for a thorough cleaning and to keep my crotch neatly shaven ... Smile

deepest curtsies

sissykat

This is wonderful, all most 12 long years of chastity. By now you probably are incapable of releasing. How did your mistress introduce chastity, were you already a sissy or macho jerk before this? What is your current sissy life like now?
(08-07-2016, 12:45 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 04:15 PM)sissykat Wrote: I hope you don't mind me returning to the original question of this thread I must say that my Mistress is a firm believer in strict chastity for sissies. She has me locked in my Neosteel full chastity belt on Christmas 2004 has kept me like that all the time. The belt only comes off every three or four days for a thorough cleaning and to keep my crotch neatly shaven ... Smile

deepest curtsies

sissykat

This is wonderful, all most 12 long years of chastity. By now you probably are incapable of releasing. How did your mistress introduce chastity, were you already a sissy or macho jerk before this? What is your current sissy life like now?

Thank You very much for the reply ... curtsy

You are perfectly right, I am finally cured from that nasty male habit. Nevertheless I must say, that I have never been much of a male. Just a timid and shy sissy as long as I can remember so it was quite easy for my Mistress to introduce feminization and, consequently, strict chastity. Indeed She didn't have to force me to be feminized but it was rather encouragement and was more than happy to become the obedient sissy She wants me to be ...

curtsy

sissykat
[Image: Signatur.jpg]
Females rule, sissies obey!

This is the nearest pic to my fang ring as i called it . The spikes were sharper and repositioned on the inside and there was a clasp for a padalock .
My Female Superior is my keyholder and I am kept locked in a cage, which is unlocked only on  the last day of the month at bath-time for cleaning.  She then gives me a prostate massage, baths me, and after drying and talcing, my cage is re-fitted and locked.  She puts my bed-nappy on me and then to bed. Respectfully, rogella.
My longest in the stainless steel panties from Hell without any release at all was five weeks and everything was still healthy thanks to a careful cleaning regime while still locked in the diabolical things.   Cry
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(07-17-2016, 11:22 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I known female master who have kept their males locked up for years with the exception of monthly cleaning are kept that way 24/7. Release is only allowed when locked up and pegged by the female master. IMHO males should never be allowed sexual pleasure the focus should always be on the female needs not his.

RF
That is exactly how my Misterss/Wife treats me.