satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harper Wilde Bras
I just stumbled upon this new company...they sell bras...interesting concept...they'll send you 3 bras to try at home...you keep the ones you want and return what you don't want.  Anyways...the great part...this company is woman owned and they are socially conscious...They are donating to a cause that educates young girls...here is a statement to that effect from their website...

We know that a strong, empowered woman is the product of an educated young girl. Yet, there are over 62 million school-age girls without access to education, and women make up over two-thirds the number of illiterate adults. That is why we are proud to call The Girl Project our official Social Impact Partner. Our donations to The Girl Project will help girls in over 120 countries gain access to the education they deserve. In addition to supporting education, The Girl Project leads initiatives that tackle the bigger issues preventing girls from getting the education they deserve, like poverty and gender-biased violence.  Join us as we seek to educate girls, further building on our mission to build the next generation of leading ladies. #LiftUpTheLadies.

I haven't purchased anything from them yet, but I've decided to do so soon...

Here's the site...

https://harperwilde.com/

sissy jamieanne