Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween dress-up

Halloween is coming up quickly and Miss B. has tasked me with thinking up matching costumes for us this year.    I was hoping that my sissy sisters and superiors would give me some ideas as to what you are planning.  My first thoughts were brides, fairies or maybe princesses.  Here are a few pictures I have found.
(10-09-2017, 02:09 AM)danicaN Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 01:24 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Halloween is coming up quickly and Miss B. has tasked me with thinking up matching costumes for us this year.    I was hoping that my sissy sisters and superiors would give me some ideas as to what you are planning.  My first thoughts were brides, fairies or maybe princesses.  Here are a few pictures I have found.

I'm not trying to match anything but this, or something similar, is what I will be wearing this Halloween.

Very pretty, I would recommend some makeup and a wig for Halloween. Do you know any ballet steps, love to see you prancing around.
I don't have the luxury of suggesting ideas for our costumes.  My wife wears the pants in our house and controls what we wear every Halloween.  My options for this year were determined by the winners of the football and baseball games last night.  She assigned a costume to all four teams and I will be made to wear what she assigned to the either the winning Dodgers or the Raiders.  I don't know what my fate would have been if the Cubs or Chiefs had won, but at the end of each game I was handed a folded paper with the name of the winner on it.   

When I unfolded each one, I found out that I will be dressing as either a ballerina or a French Maid.  She said that she chose those costumes because I had already dressed as each in the past and they were two of her favorite outfits for me. 

When I began to ask questions about which of the costumes she would make me wear,  I was told that it was late and she was tired. She then promised that if I was a good little sissy then maybe this weekend I would learn more about her plans for our Halloween this year.

Those of you who have followed my teacher/child threads will know that I have a ladies' kilt on order for Harvey.
It is due to arrive just before Hallowe'en! He will be wearing it to a party on October 31 without a sporran and over a slip and stockings. I am going to allow him knee socks but not of the thick, woollen masculine variety!

More about this after the event.
Speaking from experience when a Superior "suggests" a costume for her sissy to wear at Halloween it is an opportunity to amuse Her and prove that no matter what She has in mind you are eager to oblige or should that be obey. My avatar is a Halloween pic from many years ago and while my embarrassment wearing a French maid's dress in front of Her these days is nowhere near what it was that first time it established the direction our relationship was to go. Whatever it is your Superior wants you to be whether it be a bride, a ballerina, a French maid or anything else I say go for it. Just remember it is Her fantasy you are fulfilling not just your own.
[
I don't have the luxury of suggesting ideas for our costumes.  My wife wears the pants in our house and controls what we wear every Halloween.  My options for this year were determined by the winners of the football and baseball games last night.  She assigned a costume to all four teams and I will be made to wear what she assigned to the either the winning Dodgers or the Raiders.  I don't know what my fate would have been if the Cubs or Chiefs had won, but at the end of each game I was handed a folded paper with the name of the winner on it.   

When I unfolded each one, I found out that I will be dressing as either a ballerina or a French Maid.  She said that she chose those costumes because I had already dressed as each in the past and they were two of her favorite outfits for me. 

When I began to ask questions about which of the costumes she would make me wear,  I was told that it was late and she was tired. She then promised that if I was a good little sissy then maybe this weekend I would learn more about her plans for our Halloween this year.

========================================================================================

Saturday November 4

Our Halloween began this year on Thursday when I was told to make myself silky smooth before bed time.  After shaving from my nose to my toes,  i entered our bedroom wearing the pink baby-doll nightie Susan had earlier had laid on our bed,   After her inspection, Susan painted my toenails a bright red saying , “ I’ll do your fingers after breakfast.”  

I still had no idea what she had planned for the weekend except we both had taken Friday off.   I also knew that because of the baseball playoffs,  I would have to suffer the humiliation of  dressing as either a French Maid or a ballerina.  When I started to ask questions, I was told that little girls should be seen and not heard. " Any more talking and I’ll spank your bottom until it is pinker than your pretty panties." 

When I awoke in the morning,  I saw a short frilly french maids outfit hanging on my closet door.  On the chair nearby were all the accessories necessary to totally embarrass whoever wore it.  As i began to resign myself to my fate,  i thought that even a female would probably want to die before being seen in public wearing it.  This would be very embarrassing but better than being a ballerina.  

My thoughts were interrupted when my wife rolled over  and said,   “Does that answer some of your questions ?  I meekly replied yes and she said good.  It has been a year or two  since you’ve had the privilege of serving as my maid in public.  Now please hurry up and get yourself dressed.

It took a while for me to dress and before she glued and painted my nails she handed me a pair of frilly rumba panties saying that because my dress was so short these would help keep me somewhat decent.

Finally,  I  was handed a pair of high heels and told to take a few minutes to practice walking in them.  Susan instructed me to remember that today I was her sissy maid.  Sissy maids have girly voices and curtsy for their mistress and any other females they encounter.  Resigned to my fate I gave her a curtsy and in a girly voice asked if she wanted me to prepare her breakfast.  With a big grin on her face she said she only wanted a cup of tea.

As she drank her tea I stood in the corner of the room and when ordered, I practiced my little girl voice and curtsying wondering what she had planned for the day and weekend.  I was hoping that I would just have to wait on her all day and maybe hand out candy to trick or treaters tonight.

I knew that I wouldn’t be that lucky when she handed me a small pocketbook saying,  Prissy, you’ve been such a good girl that I’m going to treat you to breakfast at that buffet  restaurant near your sister’s house.  I dreaded the thought of eating in public dressed like this but my sister lived about an hour away so I was glad that I probably wouldn’t be seen by someone who knew us.  

to be continued
(11-04-2017, 04:17 AM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: [

========================================================================================

Saturday November 4

Our Halloween began this year on Thursday when I was told to make myself silky smooth before bed time.  After shaving from my nose to my toes,  i entered our bedroom wearing the pink baby-doll nightie Susan had earlier had laid on our bed,   After her inspection, Susan painted my toenails a bright red saying , “ I’ll do your fingers after breakfast.”  

I still had no idea what she had planned for the weekend except we both had taken Friday off.   I also knew that because of the baseball playoffs,  I would have to suffer the humiliation of  dressing as either a French Maid or a ballerina.  When I started to ask questions, I was told that little girls should be seen and not heard. " Any more talking and I’ll spank your bottom until it is pinker than your pretty panties." 

When I awoke in the morning,  I saw a short frilly french maids outfit hanging on my closet door.  On the chair nearby were all the accessories necessary to totally embarrass whoever wore it.  As i began to resign myself to my fate,  i thought that even a female would probably want to die before being seen in public wearing it.  This would be very embarrassing but better than being a ballerina.  

My thoughts were interrupted when my wife rolled over  and said,   “Does that answer some of your questions ?  I meekly replied yes and she said good.  It has been a year or two  since you’ve had the privilege of serving as my maid.  Now please hurry up and get yourself dressed.

It took a while for me to dress and before she glued and painted my nails she handed me a pair of frilly rumba panties saying that because my dress was so short these would help keep me somewhat decent.

Finally,  I  was handed a pair of high heels and told to take a few minutes to practice walking in them.  Susan instructed me to remember that today I was her sissy maid.  Sissy maids have girly voices and curtsy for their mistress and any other females they encounter.  Resigned to my fate I gave her a curtsy and in a girly voice asked if she wanted me to prepare her breakfast.  With a big grin on her face she said she only wanted a cup of tea.

As she drank her tea I stood in the corner of the room and when ordered, I practiced my little girl voice and curtsying wondering what she had planned for the day and weekend.  I was hoping that I would just have to wait on her all day and maybe hand out candy to trick or treaters tonight.

I knew that I wouldn’t be that lucky when she handed me a small pocketbook saying,  Prissy, you’ve been such a good girl that I’m going to treat you to breakfast at that buffet  restaurant near your sister’s house.  I dreaded the thought of eating in public dressed like this but my sister lived about an hour away so I was glad that I probably wouldn’t be seen by someone who knew us.  

to be continued

That is so excellent.  Such a Delight when a woman takes total control and thoroughly feminizes the males in her life.  I can't wait to hear about your experience at the restaurant, and the other humiliations that you were put through.  In the New Age of Female control, all males need to be feminized and submissive to the stronger females!  Thanks for sharing!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!

Saturday November 4

My thoughts were interrupted when my wife rolled over  and said,   “Does that answer some of your questions ?  I meekly replied yes and she said good.  It has been a year or two  since you’ve had the privilege of serving as my maid in public.  Now please hurry up and get yourself dressed.

to be continued

WHAT POWERFUL MESSAGE TO MALE GIRLS WHEN THEIR FEMALE MASTERS KEEP THEM IN THE DARK AS TO POSSIBLE HUMILIATING SESSIONS... FEELING AT THE DISPOSAL TO A WOMAN'S WHIMS PROVES HOW FAR UNDER HER POWER A MALE IS... AND SHOULD BE!
(11-11-2017, 06:05 PM)whyguys Wrote:

Saturday November 4

to be continued

WHAT POWERFUL MESSAGE TO MALE GIRLS WHEN THEIR FEMALE MASTERS KEEP THEM IN THE DARK AS TO POSSIBLE HUMILIATING SESSIONS... FEELING AT THE DISPOSAL TO A WOMAN'S WHIMS PROVES HOW FAR UNDER HER POWER A MALE IS... AND SHOULD BE!

Nov 18

While she drove wearing slacks, mannish shoes and a shirt and tie, I started thinking of some of the humiliating things she has made me do or wear in public.  Eventually I meekly asked what she had planned for the weekend.  She just ignored me and kept driving with a big grin on her face.  Finally, she stopped at a gas station and asked me,  “What do you think I have planned?”.  I knew providing her with an answer was not a smart move so I just sat there starring at my long bright feminine nails.

She broke the silence saying , “I just love Halloween because it is the one time of year where we can forget about being cautious.  I can openly show you off and you get to feel what it is like for a woman to be  “On display for everyone’s enjoyment.”

Finally, she told me that she had a lot of ideas for the weekend.  Nothing is set in stone but since you’re dressed as my maid let’s start the day by putting you to work.  Pulling up to a pump she told me to put $6.31 worth of gas in the car and pay for it with the money in my pocketbook.

My weekend of humiliation had begun.  I felt like every eye in the area was on me as I gassed up the car and then walked slowly in my short skirt and heels across the lot to the office to pay.  Thankfully there were only a few customers but I knew that Susan would do everything possible to maximize my exposure and embarrassment as the weekend progressed.  As I reentered the car,  I was told that a good maid does the shopping for her boss and our breakfast would have to wait for awhile.  “ I have some shopping for you to do first”
“to be continued”
I am waiting for the Buffet breakfast scene and since it is close to where the sissy maid's sister lives - wouldn't it be appropriate for the sister to
drop in and join the fun. Gee I wonder how that was arranged ? And I think it only proper for the Buffet restaurant to offer an employee discount
since sissy maid will be doing all the waitressing !