BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That went badly...
Oh! So sorry to hear of your nasty fall/injury! I wish you a most speedy recovery!
OK, surgery on Tuesday morning. My heel bone is supposed to be one piece--it's actually four separate chunks right now. Time for screws and plates...
(10-14-2017, 02:02 AM)Richardto Wrote: OK, surgery on Tuesday morning. My heel bone is supposed to be one piece--it's actually four separate chunks right now. Time for screws and plates...

Ouch! and a long recovery, I bet. Best of luck to you.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
Surgery is over and done with, about two and a half hours under anesthetic for them to put in a plate and seven screws. It hurts, and I'm on some serious pain meds, but we'll see how things go over the next few days and weeks.

The doctor doesn't even want me to be back to an office job until December, so I'll have to negotiate that!
Glad the surgery is done and over. Hope the recuperation goes well.
Get well very soon!
Richard,

Do well, get well, and keep us informed.

Good luck negotiating work.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool