Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Worse than being sent to girls' school...
Your Aunt has insisted you attend the only local school, which is a private girls school. And of course you must wear the uniform.

She's put you into a little grey skirt, white knee-length socks, white blouse, school tie and grey cardigan. But in your embarrassment at being the only boy at a girls' school you couldn't bring yourself to use the girls' toilet. And now you've wet your knickers.

The school nurse has only one solution for you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
He will have to wear nappies until he can overcome his embarrassment in using the girls loo.

His mother has put him in nappies before going into school uniform.  He needs nappies for the time being according to the school to save problems during the day.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I always found it incredibly humiliating being put into a nappy under schoolgirl uniform.

Of all my punishment outfits the combination of being dressed in an outfit so quintessentially girlish as a schoolgirl uniform, but with the added humiliation of not even being allowed just knickers - having a nappy on under my knickers - was one of the most embarrassing.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart