satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sissy Waitresses
Hello once again.

I have come up with a new idea. How about a café/restaurant where the waitresses are sissy males? They would be forced to wear a waitress uniform, the traditional black outfit with the frilly pinafore. Knickers, tights and high-heels would also form part of the outfit.

Lets take it a step further- the café/restaurant would only serve female customers. For a sissy waitress, how humiliating would it be to serve a table of women. They would laugh at him in his frilly pinafore as he teetered along in high heels, desperately trying to avoid dropping the tray.

Poor service and customer complaints would be dealt with severely. Not only would the offending Sissy Waitress have his wages docked, he would also undergo physical punishment. This would be in the form of a cane/paddle/spanking. (The aggrieved customer would select the punishment). To make it worse, it would be carried out in front of the other customers as a powerful demonstration of staff control.

As to what to call the café/restaurant, any ideas? "To Serve Women" is one option. I am sure that all you other sissies out there can come up with something better than my idea. I look forward to reading them! Smile
(09-29-2017, 01:36 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: like a failed an anime bistro
One manager tried to put an anime bistro up here in Calgary, the uniforms were so specific, that most young thin waiters would easily be mistaken for waitress's, especially since the plastic kink mask with big eyes hid the face 100%. If you wore tight panties and your pants showed off a camel toe, you would be the biggest tipped gurl in the store.  Unfortunately, it was mostly just talk and I didnt see it go through, but the real idea made me hot to serve...
I have served as a nude waiter for a kink event, and though I didn't get flogged that time, it was a pretty interesting event.
I have always wanted to be put to work as a waitress in a little cocktail lounge. Wearing a cute little cocktail waitress uniform.  I want to experience the hard work performing this job. Working up to 12 hours in tights and high heels. Constantly on the go serving arrogant men staring at my butt and legs. It would be putting me in my place. Stripped of all maleness and working in heels for life.
I'm sure the customers will be looking for reasons/ make fake complaints just to have the sissies punished. It may even be expected as part of the entertainment. 

"To insure quality of service, our customers are encouraged to not settle for anything but the finest.
If your sissy server is even slightly less than satisfactory, you have the right to complain."
I have always loved the idea of being a sissy waitress, though most of the time, like Sandy, I envisioned myself as a cocktail waitress. High heels with an extremely short skirt, with my panties peeking out with the slightest wrong movement. Alpha male clientele who find it necessary to grope my bottom as I serve their drinks. Eventually I find myself bending over more often, almost encouraging their advances, flattered by their attention. I am working for tips after all! ‚̧ԳŹ
(09-29-2017, 01:36 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hello once again.

I have come up with a new idea. How about a café/restaurant where the waitresses are sissy males? They would be forced to wear a waitress uniform, the traditional black outfit with the frilly pinafore. Knickers, tights and high-heels would also form part of the outfit.

Lets take it a step further- the café/restaurant would only serve female customers. For a sissy waitress, how humiliating would it be to serve a table of women. They would laugh at him in his frilly pinafore as he teetered along in high heels, desperately trying to avoid dropping the tray.

Poor service and customer complaints would be dealt with severely. Not only would the offending Sissy Waitress have his wages docked, he would also undergo physical punishment. This would be in the form of a cane/paddle/spanking. (The aggrieved customer would select the punishment). To make it worse, it would be carried out in front of the other customers as a powerful demonstration of staff control.

As to what to call the café/restaurant, any ideas? "To Serve Women" is one option. I am sure that all you other sissies out there can come up with something better than my idea. I look forward to reading them! Smile

They exist in japan already, except without the spanking lol
Wasn’t there a restaurant in London a while ago, I think it was called School Dinners, where the waitresses dressed as schoolgirls?

I would have loved to serve there, especially if there were spankings for poor service. Tottering around in a gym slip, fishnets and high heels - heavenly!

Hello,long ago I wrote a story that closely resembles the situation you have thought.  It's called "Surrender Males"

At the dawn of the GRR, the chain of establishments called "Surrended Males" spread through the country like foam.
 His waiters in skirts were the delight of female customers.
 There were many kinds of "uniforms" for the bartenders in the "Surrended Males" bars.
 Some wore short pleated skirts, schoolgirl style
 Others wore a police uniform, with a straight skirt and stockings.
 Other dresses with flared skirts full of bows and ruffles.
 The waiters in charge wore Marilyn's white dress in The Seven Year Itch
 In short, there were many men in skirts with their hands occupied, surrounded by many women, who looked at their bare legs with wolfish eyes.

It was inevitable that the skirts of the male waiters would be lifted by the female customers of the bar.

The women were very satisfied when, when lifting the skirts of the male waiters, they discovered silk panties, satin, delicate underwear with a profusion of lace and bows of beautiful colors.

On many occasions, the male waiters would approach a table occupied by a gang of women, carrying a tray full of drinks, and when they returned to the bar they no longer wore their panties under their dress, and their ass was purple from the pinching.

When female customers were drunk, the waiters were assaulted, their skirts were lifted up to their heads, and "made men" with the dildos that the establishment itself provided to its female customers.

Yes, the establishments of the "Surrended Males" chain were very successful, and their male waiters in skirts were the reflection of what was going to happen in society.
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
Lips is/was a restaurant in NYC which had "waitresses" who were biologically "men." Saw it on television a couple years ago, but thought it had closed. Apparently it is still functioning. https://www.nycdragshow.com/#dragdining
(08-16-2021, 10:20 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote:

Hello,long ago I wrote a story that closely resembles the situation you have thought.  It's called "Surrender Males"

At the dawn of the GRR, the chain of establishments called "Surrended Males" spread through the country like foam.
 His waiters in skirts were the delight of female customers.
 There were many kinds of "uniforms" for the bartenders in the "Surrended Males" bars.
 Some wore short pleated skirts, schoolgirl style
 Others wore a police uniform, with a straight skirt and stockings.
 Other dresses with flared skirts full of bows and ruffles.
 The waiters in charge wore Marilyn's white dress in The Seven Year Itch
 In short, there were many men in skirts with their hands occupied, surrounded by many women, who looked at their bare legs with wolfish eyes.

It was inevitable that the skirts of the male waiters would be lifted by the female customers of the bar.

The women were very satisfied when, when lifting the skirts of the male waiters, they discovered silk panties, satin, delicate underwear with a profusion of lace and bows of beautiful colors.

On many occasions, the male waiters would approach a table occupied by a gang of women, carrying a tray full of drinks, and when they returned to the bar they no longer wore their panties under their dress, and their ass was purple from the pinching.

When female customers were drunk, the waiters were assaulted, their skirts were lifted up to their heads, and "made men" with the dildos that the establishment itself provided to its female customers.

Yes, the establishments of the "Surrended Males" chain were very successful, and their male waiters in skirts were the reflection of what was going to happen in society.

By any chance, do you still have that story up anywhere?