BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far would you go?
I've looked at other threads on these forums and haven't found somewhere to ask this question. So I'm posting it here.

My wife and I have been happily married for many years. I have been a 'sissy/feminized' for many of those years. (See some of my other comments on other threads). We have been 'pushing' the feminized boundaries for sometime and wish to push a bit further.

So my question for comment is - How far would you go or be prepared to go in regards to body modification? ie hormones, implants, surgery etc etc?

I have been on natural hormones for about 10 years. They have been effective. (I don't want a debate over are they real or not thanks). I have real breast. 36C. (I'm height weight ok. So my breasts aren't 'fat'. It's obvious that I have breasts). I have very few male 'urges'. My doctor monitors my health and is aware of what is happening. Sending me for tests when he deems it appropriate.
We are now discussing further feminization. What exactly is yet to be decided. But we are now going through a change in our personal lives that allows us to put the middle finger up to those who are ignorant and have me transform into a 24/7 sissy/female life.

So what would you do and how far would you be prepared to go?

Note - My wife and I don't want me to be a female as such. Just a feminized male.

belinda
I have to say, belinda_t, that you have already done a fine job of feminizing yourself.
It would be hard say with out actually seeing you what more you could do.
Just feeling free enough to be yourself and and give the world the finger is awesome.
Better make-up, hair and clothes I guess can go a long ways.
I hope you can avoid surgery except for the most minor types if you can.
I'll be interested to see what others say.

MM
(09-28-2017, 04:55 PM)belinda_t Wrote: I've looked at other threads on these forums and haven't found somewhere to ask this question. So I'm posting it here.

My wife and I have been happily married for many years. I have been a 'sissy/feminized' for many of those years. (See some of my other comments on other threads). We have been 'pushing' the feminized boundaries for sometime and wish to push a bit further.

So my question for comment is - How far would you go or be prepared to go in regards to body modification? ie hormones, implants, surgery etc etc?

I have been on natural hormones for about 10 years. They have been effective. (I don't want a debate over are they real or not thanks). I have real breast. 36C. (I'm height weight ok. So my breasts aren't 'fat'. It's obvious that I have breasts). I have very few male 'urges'. My doctor monitors my health and is aware of what is happening. Sending me for tests when he deems it appropriate.
We are now discussing further feminization. What exactly is yet to be decided. But we are now going through a change in our personal lives that allows us to put the middle finger up to those who are ignorant and have me transform into a 24/7 sissy/female life.

So what would you do and how far would you be prepared to go?

Note - My wife and I don't want me to be a female as such. Just a feminized male.

belinda

Congratulations on your achievements in erasing much of your maleness so far, Belinda.  It sounds like the natural hormone approach has done a fine job for you and your wife.  

If your male urges have been significantly diminished, and if your wife is happy with your reduced libido, and if you're both ready for you to leave your masculinity completely behind, the obvious next step is a bi-lateral orchiectomy, to remove your testicles, which will significantly diminish your testosterone level, and probably eliminate your male urges entirely.  It's a big step, of course, but you and your wife have probably already considered it.  If you both are in favor of proceeding in this direction, and since your physician has been monitoring your previous progress towards feminization, perhaps he won't have the usual qualms about performing the procedure, or referring you to a competent and willing surgeon.  

For what it's worth, Auntie Helga has frequently recommended castration as a beneficial Next Step for couples seeking a more complete sissy experience.  

Good luck in your future progress towards more thorough sissification.  
Mikki we have discussed a 'bi-lateral orchiectomy/castration'. I'm ok with it but my wife still likes to 'make use' of me. I can't achieve a erection by myself. But my wife can still induce one. She has a magic touch!!!! Not a very 'good' one or large one but one nonetheless. I don't need/want breast implants due to the growth I have already achieved. That's the two big ones that spring to mind.
I'm very fair haired but still my beard worries me. I have very little hair elsewhere. So we may attend to that. Tattoos are also on the list.

Belinda

'
Like others here, for many years I have embraced, and with the help of others, cultivated my feminine traits and tendencies, and I strive to be as sissified as possible. Because I am a sissy. Certainly not a "man", and I could never be a true woman. But I can be a fabulous and very happy sissy. I suppose if my wife or mother-in-law desired something else, I would have a dilemma. But for me (and my superiors) any surgery is off the table. My sissy clit tucked in my panties serves as a reminder of exactly what I am. Not to mention that having fully functional naughty bits makes sissy play dates very exciting!‚̧ԳŹ