Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curtsying
(06-26-2017, 04:08 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Your penultimate sentence is very true, the real reality of being a maid is that you will get ignored.

When Enid serve me for a full day, (possibly up to 16 hours), she could curtsey up to 500/600 times, possibly more if I am having one of my more demanding days.

I am not going to acknowledge every curtsey she does,and why should I, a Mistress has other things to occupy her mind. She knows that as my maid curtseying at the appropriate times is mandatory. She also knows that punishment will follow if she fails to show suitable respect to me. 

Having got so used to being curtsied too over the years, I simply ignore her now.

Wow! 500 to 600 curtsies a day! That is certainly excellent training for your maid and will make sure she curtsies to to you automatically, Madam. 

But aren't you worried that this might be bad for her knees, Madam? 

*curtsey*
(06-30-2017, 11:21 AM)Mugin Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 04:08 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Your penultimate sentence is very true, the real reality of being a maid is that you will get ignored.

When Enid serve me for a full day, (possibly up to 16 hours), she could curtsey up to 500/600 times, possibly more if I am having one of my more demanding days.

I am not going to acknowledge every curtsey she does,and why should I, a Mistress has other things to occupy her mind. She knows that as my maid curtseying at the appropriate times is mandatory. She also knows that punishment will follow if she fails to show suitable respect to me. 

Having got so used to being curtsied too over the years, I simply ignore her now.

Wow! 500 to 600 curtsies a day! That is certainly excellent training for your maid and will make sure she curtsies to to you automatically, Madam. 

*curtsey*
Hi Mugin,

Most of her curtseys are small bobs, she only has to do a 'formal' curtsey when attending to me (serving drinks etc.) or if she feels the need to show suitable respect.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(07-03-2017, 05:32 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 11:21 AM)Mugin Wrote:

*curtsey*
Hi Mugin,

Most of her curtseys are small bobs, she only has to do a 'formal' curtsey when attending to me (serving drinks etc.) or if she feels the need to show suitable respect.

Yvette-Louise.... do You also require her (Enid) to curtsy at all times to other Females to show appropriate male deference and lower status?
Mistress Yvette-Louise , I have been following your curtsey advice you gave me about 10 days ago. I follow it as religiously as possible, by doing a minimum of Two minutes a day. If I miss day I make it up the next day. My Wife\Mistress was just asking if I can do other things such as maybe dancing. I don't think my wife understands how good it can for my behavior to encourage and command me to curtsey for her. I lately try and thank her for letting me train to be her sissy. She buys me many female attire. I don't even have to ask she just kinds of leads the way at finding me some new sissy clothing. I just kind of follow and go along with it.
Nancy who wants to curtsey for my superior wife
(07-05-2017, 04:08 AM)nancy Wrote: Mistress Yvette-Louise , I have been following your curtsey advice you gave me about 10 days ago. I follow it as religiously as possible, by doing a minimum of Two minutes a day. If I miss day I make it up the next day. My Wife\Mistress was just asking if I can do other things such as maybe dancing. I don't think my wife understands how good it can for my behavior to encourage and command me to curtsey for her. I lately try and thank her for letting me train to be her sissy. She buys me many female attire. I don't even have to ask she just kinds of leads the way at finding me some new sissy clothing. I just kind of follow and go along with it.

Wonder if any Female Masters may like incorporating  everyday household duties that place the 'husbette' in particular feminine, submissive or revealing pose that They find amusing or revealing to see Their male girl : kneeling to pick up things, stretching to reach things,  walking daintily back and forth etc.

It would seem such a  mirthful visual display of male physical exposure and deference would do much in Females assurance of the proper modern roles and status of the sexes!
(07-05-2017, 03:54 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 04:08 AM)nancy Wrote: Mistress Yvette-Louise , I have been following your curtsey advice you gave me about 10 days ago. I follow it as religiously as possible, by doing a minimum of Two minutes a day. If I miss day I make it up the next day. My Wife\Mistress was just asking if I can do other things such as maybe dancing. I don't think my wife understands how good it can for my behavior to encourage and command me to curtsey for her. I lately try and thank her for letting me train to be her sissy. She buys me many female attire. I don't even have to ask she just kinds of leads the way at finding me some new sissy clothing. I just kind of follow and go along with it.

Wonder if any Female Masters may like incorporating  everyday household duties that place the 'husbette' in particular feminine, submissive or revealing pose that They find amusing or revealing to see Their male girl : kneeling to pick up things, stretching to reach things,  walking daintily back and forth etc.

It would seem such a  mirthful visual display of male physical exposure and deference would do much in Females assurance of the proper modern roles and status of the sexes!

Answers to your questions whyguys.

As Enid only goes out in 'boy mode', she does not have to curtsey. She does however have to follow various rules when we are out or face the consequences  when we get home.

Enid is used to wearing dresses now, and as such acts in a completely feminine manner when bending down etc. I must admit it is amusing to see her stretch to reach something on a shelf, thus revealing her slip. It gives me another reason to punish her!

Last weekend I had my 'trainee' maid, Jane, for two days, and discovered she was completely incompetent. This will be a big job. However I did have a lot of fun watching someone who is not used to wearing skirts, revealing a lot more of her undergarments than she should have.

I also believe that a pregnant duck could curtsey better than her!
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(11-12-2016, 03:22 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: One of Mistress Renee's Motivational Posters for Mistresses, Wives & Lovers

[Image: curtsey.jpg]
lockedinlace.com/main/node/38009
(07-05-2017, 05:44 PM)vette-Louise Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 03:54 PM)whyguys Wrote:

Answers to your questions whyguys.

As Enid only goes out in 'boy mode', she does not have to curtsey. She does however have to follow various rules when we are out or face the consequences  when we get home.

Enid is used to wearing dresses now, and as such acts in a completely feminine manner when bending down etc. I must admit it is amusing to see her stretch to reach something on a shelf, thus revealing her slip. It gives me another reason to punish her!

Last weekend I had my 'trainee' maid, Jane, for two days, and discovered she was completely incompetent. This will be a big job. However I did have a lot of fun watching someone who is not used to wearing skirts, revealing a lot more of her undergarments than she should have.

I also believe that a pregnant duck could curtsey better than her!

Quote:   " I also believe that a pregnant duck could curtsey better than her! "

Big Grin Wink omigosh... too much!  i am so splitting a gut in mirth over THAT image!!!

One can see and hear it now as the sullen male WADDLES from the kitchen shaking her TAIL FEATHERS and dutifully announces,  "Female Master (quack!) dinner (quack!) is served..."