BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strict wife pictures
My favourite picture of a strict lady is this:

[Image: tumblr_owsz8vHIgt1wcupfqo1_r1_540.jpg]

I am in love with this picture! The lady is so so so strong and authoritative and dominant and strict!! I love the way the scares the male. She is too hot!!
Well yes Markotropo, when a woman expresses such posture or body language, it really has an effect on me listening and being compliant in return. Women being the superior gender in society is always the hottest thing in the world.
nancy
(09-25-2017, 04:32 PM)markotropo Wrote: My favourite picture of a strict lady is this:

[Image: tumblr_owsz8vHIgt1wcupfqo1_r1_540.jpg]

I am in love with this picture! The lady is so so so strong and authoritative and dominant and strict!! I love the way the scares the male. She is too hot!!

Strong women taking charge is always so sexy!  Nothing like learning your place at the feet of a tough lady!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_mg04yu5lbv1qf03x3o1_250.gif]Hello, I have looked at this pic many times, and I have even showed my wife and tried to explain the power in such expectations. I really wish my wife/mistress to be all this mighty authoritative over me. Sometimes she does tell me to at least do a curtsey for her.
I love those two maid pics. There’s something exquisitely humiliating about being dressed as a sissy maid in front of a powerful woman.
Personally I love the sight of a small dominant female, maybe 5 foot tall looking up to her taller submissive male, her wagged finger showing who is in charge, (s)he may possibly have his hands on his head in submission...and personally the younger the female the better.
Mollie, I know what you mean about the juxtaposition of height and authority. The idea of a petite woman in a position of absolute authority over a much larger make, somehow deepens the submission of the male. As for the age, I differ from you. I have always found women older than myself - sometimes substantially older to be the most intriguing and most intimidating!

I have always found these Ladies extremely intimidating.

Adam