BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time of the month for my schoolgirl
I have my naughty schoolgirl experience the discomfort of her period in keeping with her life as a 1950s schoolgirl.  She has to wear a thick hessian towel sanitary pad which I soak thoroughly and then coat with something unpleasant for example raw liver, cold boiled cabbage or turnip, beetroot, etc..  She has to wear this 24/7 for ten days each month.  I extended this from 7 days as she complained which I said showed she must suffer heavy periods.  When she is at work she wears a pair of disposable plastic pants so that the damp does not show on her clothes but at home the damp soaking through her pinafore and cardigan are just an extra embarrassment.  I would be interested to hear how others ensure their sissys get the full period experience.
Gemma,

There was a long thread on the original Voy Petticoated forum on this subject. Unfortunately, it was one of those lost in a database error. I hope some of those posters are still with us and may help.

You've told us your schoolgirl committed adultery, so the cause of her punishments is clear. My question is why doesn't he leave? Repentance and love? Money? Kids? (It's usually one or some combination of these three.) Perhaps you have some other hold on him.

I also wonder whether she is cooperative, resigned or petulant and resentful or rebellious. What's the day-to-day feeling in your home?

Thanks for any reply you care to make.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Gemma,
Your poor schoolgirl. Seven or ten days is a long period to have; it must be so embarrassing for her. My wife has suggested (more like an order) that I tell you of what I experience. I have a period of four or five days each month. During that time I wear a maxi-pad, and have to change it each time I use the toilette. I have really gotten use to this and it is not so bad. To me the worse part is having to buy my pads each month. Some times I am in male mode and get very embarrassed at the check stand. But when I am in femme mode, I am still so embarrassed, so afraid people will read me and see that I am not a woman.
April
Gemma, I just hope your schoolgirl learns to accept her experience as an opportunity to grow and develop empathy.  For me, my sissy period is a celebration of that which makes women my superiors in every way:  Their ability to create and nurture life.  I get the sense that you started her on this path as part of her discipline, and I certainly believe in discipline, but I hope you are giving her some homework so that she can understand the miracle of biology she is mimicking.  Oh, and I'd not use raw liver.  It seems to me you are asking for some nasty bacterial action.

My time of the month has become my special time when I contemplate my imperfections and set a new resolve to improve myself in every way I can.  In a way it represents my continuing transformation from an inadequate male into

~~
Sissy Renee
Very well written Renee. Having a 'period' is very much a part of the sissy experience. I find it really enhances my feminine feelings.
Thank you, April. I think it a wonderful form of discipline because it can become such a beautiful part of a sissy's life, as it has mine. I hope Gemma's naughty schoolgirl evolves into a happy sissy.
(07-12-2016, 02:59 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Gemma, I just hope your schoolgirl learns to accept her experience as an opportunity to grow and develop empathy.  For me, my sissy period is a celebration of that which makes women my superiors in every way:  Their ability to create and nurture life.  I get the sense that you started her on this path as part of her discipline, and I certainly believe in discipline, but I hope you are giving her some homework so that she can understand the miracle of biology she is mimicking.  Oh, and I'd not use raw liver.  It seems to me you are asking for some nasty bacterial action.

My time of the month has become my special time when I contemplate my imperfections and set a new resolve to improve myself in every way I can.  In a way it represents my continuing transformation from an inadequate male into

~~
Sissy Renee
Nancy Edwina is confined to her role as a naughty schoolgirl as a punishment.  Some irritation is something I am happy to see her suffer to further add to her punishment.
I commend those who have a monthly period. My mother taught me about how the menstrual cycle occurred in girls, and thought it would be a good idea for me to know what girls went through each month. I was already being pantie trained, while wearing a slip and dress. My mother was a big believer in teaching me how to behave, and she thought only girls knew how to behave properly. My first period began with mother taking me into her bedroom, showing me a maxi pad, and how to take the strip off before placing it in my panties. For this first time my mother did this for me, placing it inside my panties, (Vanity Fair, nylon full brief style) pulling my panties back up...then reaching in and adjusted my clitty. I remember getting very excited, the pad gently rubbing my clitty. Mother made me wear the pad all that day..saying because it was my first period, I wasn't going to experience a full period. I know it is kind of odd to say, but I felt very feminine, and girlish.

Ashley
(07-12-2016, 02:59 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Gemma, I just hope your schoolgirl learns to accept her experience as an opportunity to grow and develop empathy.  For me, my sissy period is a celebration of that which makes women my superiors in every way:  Their ability to create and nurture life.  I get the sense that you started her on this path as part of her discipline, and I certainly believe in discipline, but I hope you are giving her some homework so that she can understand the miracle of biology she is mimicking.  Oh, and I'd not use raw liver.  It seems to me you are asking for some nasty bacterial action.

~~
Sissy Renee

Very well stated, Renee. I too believe if one is being trained to except a monthly period, it should be taught by a female, i.e. mother, aunt, etc..and the entire lessons, taken very seriously.
(07-13-2016, 02:33 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Thank you, April.  I think it a wonderful form of discipline because it can become such a beautiful part of a sissy's life, as it has mine.  I hope Gemma's naughty schoolgirl evolves into a happy sissy.

I don't think there is anything more telling, that can enhance a sissy's life, then having a monthly period...either to lead a sissy into a more feminine lifestyle, or as a form of punishment.

Ashley