Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books
I know I see things differently at times, but I can not find on here a list of books that may/may not be of interest to people. (Apologises if this has been done already)
Here is my list of books which are kind of about the subjects which appear on this forum. As always any comments/observations/additions are welcome.

Cross dressing books.

Geraldine by Monica Jay
Men can wear dresses too by Caitie Maye
My Husband Betty by Helen Boyd (very good book)
He to She by Vicky lee (more of a magazine layout than a book, but contains good information)

Books on other subjects.

Dominatrix. The making of Mistress Chloe by Mistress Chloe (account of a London Dominatrix)
Nothing Personal (The business of sex) by Donald Mcrae (covers some very sadistic Mistresses. Not for the faint hearted!)
The cruel and the meek (sadism, masochism and flagellation) by Walter Brown (explores the subject)
The story of O by Pauline Reage (I expect most of you know about this one already)
Every other Sunday by Jean Rennie (True story of a maid in the Mid part of the last Century)
Below stairs by Margaret Powell (Same as above)
The rise and fall of the Victorian Servant by Pamela Horn (Accounts of Victorian/Edwardian domestic service)
Not in front of the servants by Frank Victor Dawes (Same as above)

Also worth looking up Arthur Munby and Hannah Cullwick. A Victorian love story, tinged with sadness.
Basic details are on Wikipedia.

Lighter reading.

The undomesticated Goddess by Sophie Kinsella ('chick lit', sorry guys. Story about a Woman who gets a job as a live in cleaner/maid, trouble is  she is useless at cleaning. Reminds me a little bit of when Enid became my maid.)
She also wrote the 'Shopaholic' books. Real 'Girlie' books for anyone interested in reading them. (Probably of no interest to anyone on the board, but I enjoyed them!))
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
Nice list, Yvette-Louise.

I'd like to add

Venus in Furs by Sacher-Masoch.  Not about feminisation, but about submission.
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Sorry, I forgot this one.
All the more embarrassing as I have a (allegedly) signed copy of this book

Fifty Shades of Domination - My True Story by Mistress Miranda. (Very interesting rags to riches story of one of London's top Dominatrix's)
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
Another book is My Husband Wears My Clothes by Dr. Peggy Rudd. My wife and I got this book not long after I began wearing lingerie and it opened the doors to my feminization.
Here is a interesting link for those who like the old transgender magazines. You can actually open the magazines themselves. https://www.digitaltransgenderarchive.net/