BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am a man and I support Extreme Feminism
I have come to understand that man has committed crimes more hellish than hell upon women. My head drops in shame upon being part of the section of society that has been responsible for subjugating the most purest form of humanity, the woman. I believe that men do not have any right in asserting any kind of power on the much prettier, sharper, stronger, healthier and certainly more superior than him. I think that misandry is a natural reaction to the evil acts of man. It (misandry) is therefore rightfully meant to not just exist, but prosper. I therefore openly declare support for feminists and misandrists. These people have fought for the right kind of world order. While the idea of equality seems full of justice, i firmly believe that it is only though the establishment of female domination that we can acheive real justice. I think that it is essential to have a better and more peaceful world. What do you think?
(09-22-2017, 11:49 PM)markotropo Wrote: I have come to understand that man has committed crimes more hellish than hell upon women. My head drops in shame upon being part of the section of society that has been responsible for subjugating the most purest form of humanity, the woman. I believe that men do not have any right in asserting any kind of power on the much prettier, sharper, stronger, healthier and certainly more superior than him. I think that misandry is a natural reaction to the evil acts of man. It (misandry) is therefore rightfully meant to not just exist, but prosper. I therefore openly declare support for feminists and misandrists. These people have fought for the right kind of world order. While the idea of equality seems full of justice, i firmly believe that it is only though the establishment of female domination that we can acheive real justice. I think that it is essential to have a better and more peaceful world. What do you think?

Hi Marko...thanks for your thought-provoking post and welcome to the forum!  I agree that in many cases and certainly throughout history, women have been treated in abhorrent ways and subjected to abuses that defy excuse or reason...and sadly these situations still exist in some parts of the planet.  I'm saddened whenever I read accounts of girls and women being denied education, denied basic rights, denied employment, treated as second-class citizens because of their gender.  Women are indeed wonderful...they have natural strength, beauty, grace, empathy, are born leaders...and nothing should stop them from realizing their full potential.

I do indeed consider myself to be subordinate to women...I know my place is in their service...behind and supporting them...I hope that as humanity continues to evolve, more will realize this and fall into line, and women the world over will take their rightful places...as leaders, heads of households, heads of corporations, and as necessary, disciplinarians.

sissy jamieanne
(09-23-2017, 10:22 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 11:49 PM)markotropo Wrote: I have come to understand that man has committed crimes more hellish than hell upon women. My head drops in shame upon being part of the section of society that has been responsible for subjugating the most purest form of humanity, the woman. I believe that men do not have any right in asserting any kind of power on the much prettier, sharper, stronger, healthier and certainly more superior than him. I think that misandry is a natural reaction to the evil acts of man. It (misandry) is therefore rightfully meant to not just exist, but prosper. I therefore openly declare support for feminists and misandrists. These people have fought for the right kind of world order. While the idea of equality seems full of justice, i firmly believe that it is only though the establishment of female domination that we can acheive real justice. I think that it is essential to have a better and more peaceful world. What do you think?

Hi Marko...thanks for your thought-provoking post and welcome to the forum!  I agree that in many cases and certainly throughout history, women have been treated in abhorrent ways and subjected to abuses that defy excuse or reason...and sadly these situations still exist in some parts of the planet.  I'm saddened whenever I read accounts of girls and women being denied education, denied basic rights, denied employment, treated as second-class citizens because of their gender.  Women are indeed wonderful...they have natural strength, beauty, grace, empathy, are born leaders...and nothing should stop them from realizing their full potential.

I do indeed consider myself to be subordinate to women...I know my place is in their service...behind and supporting them...I hope that as humanity continues to evolve, more will realize this and fall into line, and women the world over will take their rightful places...as leaders, heads of households, heads of corporations, and as necessary, disciplinarians.

sissy jamieanne

Thanks Jamienne! I think that we owe the womankind an apology and we must pay for our sins. We are inferior and worthless. We must give up control. After all, men behave aggressively just to hide their stupidity!
(09-23-2017, 01:11 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:

sissy jamieanne

You will not be surprised to know that I totally agree with what you put in your first paragraph, jamieanne.
Very well said, I could not word it better.

Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise, Thank you for your response! I really bow in awe in front of you! You have are doing a great service to humankind by showing males their rightful place. As I understand, U have employed a male as your full time maid and another as your slave. This is just brilliant!
(09-23-2017, 01:38 PM)markotropo Wrote:

sissy jamieanne

You will not be surprised to know that I totally agree with what you put in your first paragraph, jamieanne.

Dear Madame Yvette-Louise!

Thank you very much for your response! I really bow in awe in front of you! You have are doing a great service to humankind by showing males their rightful place. As I understand, U have employed a male as your full time maid and another as your slave. This is just brilliant!

(09-23-2017, 02:11 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 01:38 PM)markotropo Wrote:

sissy jamieanne

Dear Miss Yvette! Thank you for your response! I really bow in awe in front of you! You have are doing a great service to humankind by showing males their rightful place. As I understand, U have employed a male as your full time maid and another as your slave. This is just brilliant!

Hello Markotropo,

Welcome to the board.
While I appreciate that you are new on here, you have just committed, in my eyes, a major faux pas.
May I gently refer you to my posts on the 'lapse in protocol' thread, and see if you can work out your mistake.

Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise,

it has been excessively foolish of me to have committed such a blunder. I wish to apologize for this mistake. I am ready to accept any punishment that you wish to give me.

In subordination
Marko
(09-23-2017, 02:33 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Have you read the post that I referred you too?
It is post #8 on the thread.
While Madame is acceptable, I am still waiting for you to correct an error in how you first addressed me.

Yes Maitresse Yvette-Louise. As you commanded, I read the thread. I have also made the required corections. Please check Maitresse Yvette-Louise.

In subordination
Marko
although it would be perfect for all men to be born with this idea, the truth is that passing through ignorance first helps then to better understand one's own ignorance and to grow intellectually by becoming a more knowledgeable and experienced person, Im glad for you.
(09-24-2017, 10:49 AM)DressesAndDiapers Wrote: although it would be perfect for all men to be born with this idea, the truth is that passing through ignorance first helps then to better understand one's own ignorance and to grow intellectually by becoming a more knowledgeable and experienced person, Im glad for you.

Thank you. Are you male or female?
(09-23-2017, 01:11 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: You will not be surprised to know that I totally agree with what you put in your first paragraph, jamieanne.

Thank you for your kind words, Madame Yvette-Louise.   Those words are from the heart, Madame...all humans deserve respect, dignity and kindness...and it saddens me whenever I hear of abuses...towards people in general and girls/women specifically, Madame.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne