satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pink panties, the men's near future
Skirts, pink panties with ruffles, high heels and lace stockings. The future of men is Sissy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-22-2017, 08:33 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Skirts, pink panties with ruffles, high heels and lace stockings. The future of men is Sissy

Medical authorities also recommend the use of skirts by males, since their genitals are exterior. Pants are designed for the anatomy of women, for the same reason, their sexual organs are interior.

Nature pushes men to lose their pants and start wearing skirts and dresses, for their own health. The empowerment of women will be faster with men raised on their heels and worried that they will not lift their skirt
(09-23-2017, 06:50 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 08:33 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Skirts, pink panties with ruffles, high heels and lace stockings. The future of men is Sissy

Medical authorities also recommend the use of skirts by males, since their genitals are exterior. Pants are designed for the anatomy of women, for the same reason, their sexual organs are interior.

Nature pushes men to lose their pants and start wearing skirts and dresses, for their own health. The empowerment of women will be faster with men raised on their heels and worried that they will not lift their skirt
Very well argued, Algoriano1...the "pettification" of the male is not only proper, but has some very practical aspects as you've aptly mentioned here!

sissy jamieanne
(09-23-2017, 10:51 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 06:50 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote:

Very well argued, Algoriano1...the "pettification" of the male is not only proper, but has some very practical aspects as you've aptly mentioned here!

sissy jamieanne

The man will be dressed in short skirts and raised to his high heels, surrounded by strong and arrogant women. His vulnerability will be manifest, and women will have fun proving how beautiful their panties are by lifting their skirts
Don't waite for the furture, I wear pink panties and skirts now....dresses also
Even more pink panties .

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
When it comes to making a statement - PINK says it all like no other.
PINK is the forbidden color for the male.
But you can ignore that and just wear PINK without remorse.
My preference is for LILAC/LAVENDER - the brighter the shade of
blue/pink the better.
Highlighted with bright white lace or distinctive black detailing for
maximum effect and always showing a bit more than necessary.

Panties and undergarments are after all UNMENTIONABLES !

In the previous post PIX #2 (l-r) would hit it off best if in my lingerie drawer !

My favorite kind of panty is the BUBBLE Panty - a slightly smaller
panty inside a larger outer panty of sheer construction to show every
slipping and sliding movement with the contents in free oscillation mode.
A touch of delicate lacy detailing binding the two panties leg holes
together with adequate crotch room for a diaper and the waist bands of
both hemmed together.
(10-15-2017, 04:31 PM)Bill Wrote: Even more pink panties .

Oh my!  Some of those panties are gorgeous and make this sissy swoon!
(10-16-2017, 09:02 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 04:31 PM)Bill Wrote: Even more pink panties .

Oh my!  Some of those panties are gorgeous and make this sissy swoon!

They make this one rather wet and sticky lol .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
This will be the future position of the boys, dressed in short skirts that barely manage to cover their pink panties. They will be at the mercy of the girls