ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
womanless pagents
I just discovered this, there are pictures on pinterest

It's pagents where the boys are made to look like girls, organized by the moms!

It sounds like a lot of fun, i wish I could have been in one. I wonder if there any documentaries or videos of them?

Has anyone heard about these before?
Yes therer are vidoes on YouTube.com and pinterest pictures or you could just search "womanless Pageants" via your search engine. They do these in primary, middle and high schools here in the U.S..
(07-02-2016, 08:35 PM)melodie Wrote: Yes therer are vidoes on YouTube.com and pinterest pictures or you could just search "womanless Pageants" via your search engine.  They do these in primary, middle and high schools here in the U.S..

thanks melodie I wish my mommy and sister had dressed me up for one of these!
OMG! Some of them are so beautiful!

I would have loved to have done that when I was sixteen or seventeen. It would have been so much fun!
[Image: 3aba1aa1eecf1e6a8cc5bbbfeb6e2cfd.jpg]
[Image: 8c7ea1c1220395bf112e205022c3b927.jpg]
[Image: f042b29642d2b8b1d2bf2cef9fdc8ed5.jpg]
[Image: 1ac486722bb55fe88ffaa318d6def5bb.jpg]
While I do not object to "Womanless Pageants" per se, I am offended by the school's attitudes afterward. For instance boys may wear skirts and dresses during the event usually 3 to 5 days. After the event the schools refuse to allow any boy to come to school in dresses or skirts. Girls are allowed to come to school completely dressed as a boy but not vice-versa. This is discriminatory. During the events schools make money from ticket sales and the students rarely see any of the profits from such events as well. The money is pocketed by the school boards. I know the refusal after the events are true with the schools claiming it is "DISRUPTIVE". How couldit not be disruptive for the week of the event but so afterward?
[Image: d51af3388309706a3c9344eb796b4db0.jpg]
These types of pageants have become popular for school fundraisers and other similar events. I had a the pleasure of attending two princess boy pageants. They are like womanless pageants put on by moms who think its cool to have their sons as beauty queens. The moms go totally over board and have pageants 8 to 10 times a year. If I have been invited to attend another event this fall, look forward to see how crazy the moms get this time.
University of the Philippines School of Engineering, Womanless Pageant

Here are some great pictures of boys in pageants, love the gender role reversal between the strong girls and pretty boys. The last picture is from a mother friend who put her son into a pageant, he had no idea until he arrived at the pageant he would be wearing dresses.

[Image: 4929da460c4276b539d1f713bbdd8920.jpg]

[Image: 01a3b814ae98917e801ac59a56ababf8.jpg]

[Image: 0c57fdaa9aea87c671d0529682d6c53c.jpg]