Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would love to be treated as a baby
    It's great to see this new title, I can think of nothing better than to be loved and treated as a baby all the time. To regress back to a complete baby and this time to appreciate what it is like to be a baby and to know that mummy loves me as her baby. I so love being in very thick nappies covered in soft plastic baby pants, I so love all the bulk between my legs and the security and comfort it give me. To wake up in a cot in the morning and to see mummy standing there with bottles of formula and to know that soon my head will be on her lap as she guides the nipple into my mouth.

(09-20-2017, 04:58 PM)Baby Phillip Wrote: It's great to see this new title, I can think of nothing better than to be loved and treated as a baby all the time. To regress back to a complete baby and this time to appreciate what it is like to be a baby and to know that mummy loves me as her baby. I so love being in very thick nappies covered in soft plastic baby pants, I so love all the bulk between my legs and the security and comfort it give me. To wake up in a cot in the morning and to see mummy standing there with bottles of formula and to know that soon my head will be on her lap as she guides the nipple into my mouth.

I agree entirely about the feeling of security and protection, as an adult baby under the supervision of a Mommy or Nanny. A Mommy I would sometime visit in London back in the eighties, told me that some of her 'babies' were actually high flying CEO businessmen needing a temporary escape from the high pressure life.
I certainly found a temporary sanctuary from my own hectic London life visiting the mature and obviously experienced woman. The whole sensation of being fully regressed I still find a strange pleasure, growng stronger as I grow older. The feelings, smells and tastes of infancy stirring deeply rooted memories.
Nanny Hartbelt's baby boy.
That's a lovely baby outfit you're wearing in that pic, sissy jj.

It's blue, so perfect for a boy, but also a bit frilly, so very babyish.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
I had a Mummy for a number of years until she had to move away. We still are very friendly and I have very happy memories of her treating me as her toddler.

But now I have a much stricter Daddy that still keeps me as a toddler boy, the difference is that he smacks my bottom much harder and longer, which I actually have found that I need to make sure I know that I am just a naughty little boy.
I as part of my punishment was put in a diaper and cute pink dress and spent a few days as a baby. My wife recently had her girlfriend and lover move in and this part of my transformation i tried to resist but Gale her girlfriend is so powerful i am forced to obey. They turned a room into a nursery. baby Cheryl