Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult Baby Business
Some years ago, I met a man in his 20s who was an adult baby at a weekend-long BDSM retreat in the Seattle area (the last Kinky Couples, alas).

He had diapers, plastic pants, other clothes, a playpen and full-size juvenile rocker, rattles, dummies and so on, even a business card. He had an act he did for baby showers. Big Grin
Struck me as a fantastic way to share his predilection with others and make some money as well. Wink

Has anyone here tried such a thing? With what success?
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
There used to be a couple of male strippers here who would dress as babies and have the ladies undress them and change them . They were rather big boys and the ladies struggled to get them back into their nappies .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(09-19-2017, 07:05 PM)Bill Wrote: There used to be a couple of male strippers here who would dress as babies and have the ladies undress them and change them .  They were rather big boys and the ladies struggled to get them back into their nappies .

That sounds hilarious! Is there a movie or even a still?
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(09-19-2017, 07:39 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 07:05 PM)Bill Wrote: There used to be a couple of male strippers here who would dress as babies and have the ladies undress them and change them .  They were rather big boys and the ladies struggled to get them back into their nappies .

I don't think so but i will ask around for any .
(09-19-2017, 07:45 PM)Bill Wrote:

I don't think so but i will ask around for any .

I would love to be treated as an adult baby, to be dressed in plastic clothing knickers and nappy, with no choice or chance of escape until freed.
(09-19-2017, 07:00 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Some years ago, I met a man in his 20s who was an adult baby at a weekend-long BDSM retreat in the Seattle area (the last Kinky Couples, alas).

He had diapers, plastic pants, other clothes, a playpen and full-size juvenile rocker, rattles, dummies and so on, even a business card. He had an act he did for baby showers. Big Grin
Struck me as a fantastic way to share his predilection with others and make some money as well. Wink

Has anyone here tried such a thing? With what success?

That's such a lovely idea. One of my great thrills as an adult baby now is to be dressed as a baby in front of a group of young women, who treat it as if it's perfectly normal. It comes from when I was punished as a youngster by being put back into nappies and made to come downstairs and let some of my mother's friends, or our relatives, see me. As a teenager, being exposed to females in this way was terribly humiliating. But the humiliation is a big part of my thrill now. 

Performing at baby showers would be exquisitely humiliating.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart

There are a few polaroids that my cousin has of the baby strippers . She won't let me scan them as the ladies in them have their mouths full and are busy doing other things as well . These now elderly and very respectable ladies lol .