Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which comes first .
Every time i have my nappy change i am powdered first to keep my skin dry and then am creamed with barrier cream . Why powder on top of cream ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(09-19-2017, 04:30 PM)Bill Wrote: Every time i have my nappy change i am powdered first to keep my skin dry and then am creamed with barrier cream . Why powder on top of cream ?

Not sure if you're asking, why one comes before the other, or why use both items for a diaper change? 
But I will say, power helps keep the skin from chafing and sticking. The barrier cream, helps to keep the skin from having body fluids dry it out, or have bacteria grow. No diaper rash please!
(09-20-2017, 12:00 AM)FrillyBilly Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 04:30 PM)Bill Wrote: Every time i have my nappy change i am powdered first to keep my skin dry and then am creamed with barrier cream . Why powder on top of cream ?

Not sure if you're asking, why one comes before the other, or why use both items for a diaper change? 
But I will say, power helps keep the skin from chafing and sticking. The barrier cream, helps to keep the skin from having body fluids dry it out, or have bacteria grow. No diaper rash please!

In a way i was just making an observation on some of the adult baby sites and a lot of the AB/DL stories . My mummy says thats why the sites are mostly fantasy and just acting . A real mummy knows how to nappy a baby no matter how big .
I see. I know what your mommy means. But, it doesn't necessarily make them good, or bad. They would just be on one side of, for real fantasy, and on the other of, acting fantasy. Smile
My mummy never uses cream as it tends to destroy the plastic pants over time. She just uses baby powder and touch wood I never get nappy rash. If I do get the beginnings of a rash, then mummy applies some special cream and poof its gone.
I am nappied most of the time, but not when at work for privacy reasons. I work with real babies, well around 3 years old as I'm a kindergarten teacher.

Want to know a funny story? OK

When I left school in 1970, I was sent to a job counselor to see what job I would be good at. I was given 3 choices.

1. Be a Chef (at that time no way)
2. Be a groundsman (again no way, I hated gardening due to being forced to do it by my father)
3. Work in a nursery with babies. (now I'm a man so this one was a little strange to me as I was already an AB) so I went for work experience a nursery. The smell was awful so I never stayed and I was leaving in a few months to live in Australia. But I did find it interesting that I was sent for that type of work experience. In some ways when I look back, I wish I had taken it up, maybe I would have found my mummy doing that work. I will never know as I didn't do it.
I'm bABy Bunnykins and my Mummy is Nanny An. We run Thai Adult bABy Nursery in Bangkok Thailand. http://www.thaiadultbabynursery.com Come and be the baby you have always wanted to be.
I had nappy rash a couple of times as a child. It's REALLY uncomfortable, not to mention embarrassing to be taken to the doctor about.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(10-15-2017, 06:52 PM)Ali Wrote: I had nappy rash a couple of times as a child. It's REALLY uncomfortable, not to mention embarrassing to be taken to the doctor about.

For me the embarrassing thing was lying there on my nappy and changing mat . My legs wide open . Powdered and as my aunt would say letting my skin get some air . In other words at full view to everyone who was there until i was creamed and put back in my nappy and panties .
Daddy uses both cream and powder, but he mostly uses the cream between my bottom cheeks because every time I move, the squiginess of the cream reminds me that I am nappied.

He also uses lots of powder because he says that the smell of baby powder and wet nappies are as important as the crinkle of plastic pants or the thick terry between my legs.

Sometimes he even rubs some baby powder under my nose so that I can only smell the powder. Especially when we go out, I'm always worried that people are smelling the same babyish smell of me as I am but I can't tell.